Jennifer Aniston vs Angelina Jolie

Rico

Jennifer Aniston vs Angelina Jolie  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Jennifer Aniston vs Angelina Jolie

• Jennifer Aniston
    • Angelina Jolie

Seeing the trailers for Mr. And Mrs. Smith, I think it's clear that Brad Pitt royally fugged up. Going from the incredibly beautiful JA (with the greatest nipples since Farrah in her prime) to skanky, tattooed, making-out-with-her-brother Ho-lie was a big downgrade. :blink:

Jolie crushes Aniston in the looks department.

And supposedly, what really happeneded was Pitt left Aniston because he wanted a family and Aniston wasn't into it (apparently it would cut into her ability to snort coke). So he hooked up with a more beautiful woman who was into adopted kids from third world countries. Win-win situation.

Jolie crushes Aniston in the looks department.

And supposedly, what really happeneded was Pitt left Aniston because he wanted a family and Aniston wasn't into it (apparently it would cut into her ability to snort coke).  So he hooked up with a more beautiful woman who was into adopted kids from third world countries.  Win-win situation.

Jolie is better looking, but her weirdness is a turn-off. Aniston is pretty, but she seems kind of mopey and that she forces herself to smile. Though I'd still nail either and then cry "palimony!"

Seeing the trailers for Mr. And Mrs. Smith, I think it's clear that Brad Pitt royally fugged up. Going from the incredibly beautiful JA (with the greatest nipples since Farrah in her prime) to skanky, tattooed, making-out-with-her-brother Ho-lie was a big downgrade. :blink:

512040[/snapback]

Angelina Jolie = RJ

No contest. Jennifer Anniston.

Although, Angelina might be fun for a night or two, she also might kill you and drink your blood.

Along with her other obvious atttributes (which already have been mentioned), Jennifer actually seems to have a great personality and a good sense of humor.

29-28 JA... much closer than I would've thought. :doh:

Here's some (needs-to-be-updated, WTF :blink: ) A-List info:

Aniston, Jennifer. Has become a big pothead through her relationship with Brad Pitt. Has jealousy issues; "can be a real B word if you're not in her 'circle.'"Used her pull with NBC to force them to rehire her father when he was let go from Days Of Our Lives. Good tipper. Linked with Adam Duritz, Tate Donovan, Paul Rudd, and Brad Pitt.

Jolie, Angelina. Deadbeat. B_______. "Tempestuous." "Earning herself a reputation as a homewrecker." Likes to cut herself before sex. Drug user. When not in a relationship, will make do with her male friends. Linked with Antonio Banderas, Nicholas Cage, Colin Farrell, Ethan Hawke, Timothy Hutton, Jenni Shimizu, Kiefer Sutherland, Billy Bob Thornton, and her own brother (!!!).

Advantage: JA :lol:

And while I'm at it,

Theron, Charlize. Enjoys "adult toys" and ganja and threesomes on occasion. Linked to David Arquette, Aaron Eckhart, George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Stuart Townsend, and Dwight Yoakam.