Am I the only one.....

sven233

I don't know about all of you, but if I were in charge of the Bills, Greer would not be on this team right now.

He said after the game something along the lines of not respecting Gates. He said that he didn't believe that he could be as good as everyone said because of his size. Said that he didn't have any respect for him.

Now he says the next time he faces him he will respect him and take hime seriously.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT HE SAID HE DIDN'T RESPECT A PROBOWL TE!! HE DIDN'T RESPECT THE BEST TE IN THE GAME!!!!

This is why this team will go nowhere.........they don't respect their opponents. Couple that with the fact that they are not as good as their opponents and we have a BIG problem on this team.

Greer should not be on this team today!!!!

Who cares what he says?  It should be all about how he plays, which isn't good at all.  If you want him to be off the team, do it because he sucks, not because he is an idiot.

510366[/snapback]

True

If we voted all the idiots off the team, we'd have 6 players left.

Thats our problem. This team is full of stupid players. The Pats load up on smart players and look where it gets them. Even now with all there injuries, they have smart players and it works when they plug them in. We have a bunch of clowns.

510373[/snapback]

we have a winner!!!

The biggest problem with our OL is that the IQ of several of them is less than stellar. Fat Mike and fatter Bennie alternate plays when they can;t figure out who to block which totally destroys the play.

Playing LG is not rocket science.

That's the difference between Belicheck and Mularkey - Belicheck puts the fear of God into his players - he makes sure that they respect the other team, that they have something to prove to the other team.

Mularkey doesn't instill that same aura of competitiveness and respect - nor does he deserve any.

That's the difference between Belicheck and Mularkey - Belicheck puts the fear of God into his players - he makes sure that they respect the other team, that they have something to prove to the other team. 

Mularkey doesn't instill that same aura of competitiveness and respect - nor does he deserve any.

510570[/snapback]

Right...Fear of God...right....respect...that'll work.

Catholic Reform School for the Bills!

That's the answer.

I don't know about all of you, but if I were in charge of the Bills, Greer would not be on this team right now. 

He said after the game something along the lines of not respecting Gates.  He said that he didn't believe that he could be as good as everyone said because of his size.  Said that he didn't have any respect for him. 

Now he says the next time he faces him he will respect him and take hime seriously.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT HE SAID HE DIDN'T RESPECT A PROBOWL TE!!  HE DIDN'T RESPECT THE BEST TE IN THE GAME!!!!

This is why this team will go nowhere.........they don't respect their opponents.  Couple that with the fact that they are not as good as their opponents and we have a BIG problem on this team.

Greer should not be on this team today!!!!

510363[/snapback]

So Greer should be cut for saying Gates is overrated? What are you smoking?

Well, I saw it on Channel 4 Sunday Night Blitz show......he was being interviewed in the locker room and he said that stuff. No link, just saw it on the show.

Also, I'm not saying he should be kicked off the team for saying the stuff, but rather for not taking an opponent seriously. Shows he might not have prepared the way he should have because he didn't respect the opponent. I don't care what you think about an opponent, you never take anyone lightly. You don't get to the NFL if you can't play.........and you are not considered the best TE in the league without being good either.

So, for that I would have him gone. But as you say, if you did that for everyone who did not prepare properly, we may not have 6 players left on the team.

Even then it probably couldn't get much worse. Oh well, let's go beat Carolina so we can have another let-down the next week!

To me, that's pretty scary. Didn't the dude watch any film in the days leading up to the game? If he did he would have seen Gates destroying people and doing things that other TE's in the league cannot do. If he prepared properly, and the coaches reinforced how Gates is a major part of their offense, I can't believe he would be saying that krap. Did he think that big fast guy running by him for a TD sucked and couldn't catch the ball....that's why he didn't bother covering him?

If he doesn't have any respect for gates after watching film, who IS he going to have respect for?