Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a coaching staff that knows how to bilud a team.

507857[/snapback]

That's the one area where I will criticize TD......these coaches he brings in here are pure crap. I wish we could have kept LeBeau and gotten rid of Gray.....this one game is enough for me to think Gray should get the boot....28 points ina friggin half?

McGahee.....4 carries in 28 minutes.

What is the point of spending a first round pick on a guy that you don't even use?

507865[/snapback]

No sh*t.....I totally agree.

Losman busting his asss the rest of this game and producing would really go a long way toward making me feel a LITTLE better

COME ON, JP

Alright, the TD was scored by why on earth do you call for the QB to spike the ball on 1st down at the 2 yard line and 1:30 left? It's a waste of a down and only serves to give the other team more time on the clock when you do score. This team drives me crazy.

Yeah, throwing over the middle late off your back foot to a covered receiver is a great throw.

No, it was not a bad drop. It was probably deflected by the corner that was all over him pushing him in the back of the head and if Reed had actually come down with it it would have been a highlight reel grab.

507717[/snapback]

Whether or not the QB should've thrown the ball is a completely separate issue from whether or not the ball was thrown accurately.

Nobody else saw any such "push in the back" or deflection.

Catch the ball.