Game Thread:

Buffan00

And I strongly disagree with both yours.

Simply asking your QB to not throw over the middle late off hsi back foot to a blanketed receiver is hardly too high a standard. It's common sense.

And demanding a well-covered receiver make a circus catch on a foolishly thrown tipped ball while being interfered with or else he sucks is a little over the top.

507729[/snapback]

the problem, simon, which you seem unwilling to come to grips with, is that he never makes any plays - no game changing ones, and certainly no highlight reel plays. he's a bust, basically. for the 35th pick overall (and projected by many to be drafted in the first round), he's done nothing. productivity is the name of the game in the nfl, and he simply hasn't produced.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I strongly disagree with both yours.

Simply asking your QB to not throw over the middle late off hsi back foot to a blanketed receiver is hardly too high a standard. It's common sense.

And demanding a well-covered receiver make a circus catch on a foolishly thrown tipped ball while being interfered with or else he sucks is a little over the top.

507729[/snapback]

I suppose Reed's second drop was not a bad drop either, right? Don't know what you are watching. Reed sucks.

the problem, simon, which you seem unwilling to come to grips with, is that he never makes any plays - no game changing ones, and certainly no highlight reel plays. he's a bust, basically. for the 35th pick overall (and projected by many to be drafted in the first round), he's done nothing. productivity is the name of the game in the nfl, and he simply hasn't produced.

The issue at hand, which many usually seem to ignore is that I am talking about a single play, not Josh Reed's thus far lamentable tenure with the Bills.

It was a damn near perfect pass. Please.

If you're happy wiht your young QB doing moronic things with the ball and prefer to blame his stupid decisions on somebody else, I suppose that's your prerogative.

But leave me out of it.

If you're happy wiht your young QB doing moronic things with the ball and prefer to blame his stupid decisions on somebody else, I suppose that's your prerogative.

But leave me out of it.

507751[/snapback]

I know a QB who won 3 league MVP's playing like this.

I'll take my chances. 0:)