Open Letter to Eric Moulds

Rico

Dear Eric,

From now on, just STFU and keep your punk-ass opinions on what's wrong with the team to yourself.

Sincerely,

Rico

PS. GO JP!!! GO EVANS!!!  <_<

501568[/snapback]

Huh. The fact that EM was right when he said JP wasn't ready for prime time four weeks ago doesn't count for anything? I believe the benching was warrented and may be the best thing that ever happened to JP in the long-run.

Huh.  The fact that EM was right when he said JP wasn't ready for prime time four weeks ago doesn't count for anything?  I believe the benching was warrented and  may be the best thing that ever happened to JP in the long-run.

501826[/snapback]

Plus, the pressure is off when you come off the bench. He hasn't spent all week agonizing over why he can't seem to complete a pass longer than 8 yards. So, when he's thrown in there after having had a few weeks of practicing pressure-free, he just plays like he can.

I think it's more of a timing issue rather than an effort issue. Even before the season, EM and JP acknowledged that they needed to put in some extra work on their timing... and you noticed when Holcomb was in there their timing was much better. It'll come with time.

EM still hasn't put forth his best effort (or so it seems) when JP has been in there. He's dropped passes and short armed some big ones.  EM is no longer ready for the primetime.

502171[/snapback]

I think it's more of a timing issue rather than an effort issue.  Even before the season, EM and JP acknowledged that they needed to put in some extra work on their timing... and you noticed when Holcomb was in there their timing was much better. It'll come with time.

502175[/snapback]

Moulds only has 7 games left. <_<

Occasionally backup QBs look good because the opponent hasn't gameplanned for them.  That's especially true when the backup's skill set is very different than the starter.

501663[/snapback]

I'd say that's offset by the fact that the backup QB doesn't get many reps during the week. Also, It's not like Losman took off running at every opportunity today, he ran once for a first down. Most of his damage took place while he as in the pocket.

Then again by "different skill set" you mean that he'll actually throw the ball more than 7 yards in the air then you are correct. <_<

Then again by "different skill set" you mean that he'll actually throw the ball more than 7 yards in the air then you are correct.  <_<

502196[/snapback]

That was the key to the game, for sure. After watching KH's popgun arm the last few weeks, it was a real eye opener to see the deep throws back in the offense.

D + C Article Today

Losman took over when Holcomb went down with a concussion and fired a pair of touchdown passes to Evans, both on deep throws into the end zone.

"The two big passes he threw to Lee, we have been calling for that for a long time," Moulds said. "J.P.'s a big-play quarterback so he's going to try and get us the ball deep and let us make plays."

Hmmmmm. Now he's a "big-play quarterback."

LMAO, what an idiot. :rolleyes:

Eric, just STFU and enjoy the last 7 games of your Bills career. <_<