"Who Killed Pat Tillman"

slothrop

Who Killed Pat Tillman

Article by Mike Niman (very liberal columnist). Do the facts speak for themselves?

500984[/snapback]

Yawn. Old news, done to death already. Search the board on the subject for the answers. The only new thing this retard columnist writes is that fratricide on the battlefield is now a "crime"...which only demonstrates how little Niman knows about battlefields and crime. :lol:

Wasn't he crushed by Mir, revived as a zombie via Worcestershire sauce embalming. Then cut in half with a chainsaw by Kyle to end zombie curse. And afterwards, didn't he rise from his grave again but is immediately crushed by a falling angel statue and then by a crashing airplane?

Or did Ozzy bite his head off?

Or was he killed by an goldfish from Evil Cartman's dimension?

Or was he crushed by the Underpants Gnomes cart full of underpants?

Or maybe it was by Phonics Monkey?

Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else :lol:

Oh, yeah...those are credible sources...  :lol:  Someone questions a set of suppositions in your original link, so as a confirming source you link to...the source of the original article?  :unsure:

503206[/snapback]

Actually, I appreciate his posting: simple references, without editorializing.

While I don't place much stock in the San Francisco Chronicle, and know that Wikipedia is only as professional as the volunteers who contribute (and thus generally much better for scientific topics than controversial), I'm comfortable taking the slants into account. So whether or not the claims are true (or have been subsequently credited or discredited), I am at least convinced that they are out there and not entirely in the fringe. That to me is very interesting. Don't know how I missed it...