"Who Killed Pat Tillman"

slothrop

Oh, yeah...those are credible sources...  :lol:  Someone questions a set of suppositions in your original link, so as a confirming source you link to...the source of the original article?  :unsure:

503206[/snapback]

I merely posted the article and asked for feedback. Someone asked for links about the content. I did that.

However, if you read you will notice that the information comes from Tillman's parents and a fellow soldier. Unless the quotes are wrong I believe your anger should be directed at them.

I merely posted the article and asked for feedback. Someone asked for links about the content. I did that.

However, if you read you will notice that the information comes from Tillman's parents and a fellow soldier. Unless the quotes are wrong I believe your anger should be directed at them.

503269[/snapback]

Actually, the information in all sources comes from one interview by the SF Chronicle with people other than Tillman. May be true, may not be...but it's hardly credible.

And what you did was basically support your original story with what was for all intents and purposes the same story. Bad research skills...not the thing that leads to effective opinionation.

Oh, yeah...those are credible sources...  :lol:  Someone questions a set of suppositions in your original link, so as a confirming source you link to...the source of the original article?  :unsure:

503206[/snapback]

Yo momma's so fat that shes' fat.

Actually, the information in all sources comes from one interview by the SF Chronicle with people other than Tillman.  May be true, may not be...but it's hardly credible. 

And what you did was basically support your original story with what was for all intents and purposes the same story.  Bad research skills...not the thing that leads to effective opinionation.

503271[/snapback]

Why are you so angry? :lol:

"Bad research skills?" The request was for information from other sources, which I posted. And you are correct that the SF chronicle article was based on "other sources" like Tillman's mother, father, and a fellow soldier.

But, I will try to improve upon the article considering its inherent unreliability. I have scheduled meetings with Tillman's ghost, Jesus Christ, and Mohammad (only to be objective). Maybe they will give me the undeniable truth.