Wanna make some more money this week ?

e-dog

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the best part of the game considering you were on Dallas. Bledsoe made a couple of quick strikes and they were within six, then Reid and McNabb went brain dead and threw an out pattern, ball game.

504027[/snapback]

All this other bullschitt aside, the fact of the matter is that out pattern was the most moronic call one could possibly imagine. Why in the name of all that is holy would you throw an out pattern when you have a lead, there are three minutes in the game, and you've successfully run on the Cowboys all freakin' night.

This was only made worse by suddenly deciding to stack the line against Bledsoe and send the whole world after him, but not account for the one receiver he was able to hit for the first touchdown to bring them within six.

Andy Reid and Philly deserved to lose that game last night. And if you think about it, Las Vegas got turned on that one interception. Not only did the Cowboys cover, but that touchdown hit the over by half a point.

All this other bullschitt aside, the fact of the matter is that out pattern was the most moronic call one could possibly imagine. Why in the name of all that is holy would you throw an out pattern when you have a lead, there are three minutes in the game, and you've successfully run on the Cowboys all freakin' night.

This was only made worse by suddenly deciding to stack the line against Bledsoe and send the whole world after him, but not account for the one receiver he was able to hit for the first touchdown to bring them within six.

Andy Reid and Philly deserved to lose that game last night. And if you think about it, Las Vegas got turned on that one interception. Not only did the Cowboys cover, but that touchdown hit the over by half a point.

504248[/snapback]

Damn a real football post.

I agree LA. We were talking about that series today.

He runs for 3yds. on 1st down, Dallas burns their first timeout. Two left. Why not run on 2nd and 3rd ? They burn both the remaining to's and if they happen to pick up the seven yards and 1st down the game is over. If not you punt and make Bledsoe go 70-80 yds with no to's and under two minutes. They were shutting them down all night and it wasn't like they need 3 pts to tie/win.

If you absolutely have to throw, how about a screen or shuttle pass. Those are easily completed, thus clock is running. Even if that out pattern doesn't get picked, if it goes incomplete you are stopping the clock for them. That is the only pass they can pick and return. I want to know if that was Reids call or McNabb changed into it. Terrible.

Vegas must have been crazy. As you said it also decide the o/u. :rolleyes:

If Philly gets blownout by three td's then I obviously would have misread the game.

503966[/snapback]

No you obviously misread the game as it actually came out. You said it was a lock, Philly by two TDs I think is what you said. No denying it, you my friend were flat out, absolutely, totally WRONG about this game. By, if my math is correct, 15 points! That's quite a spread.

No you obviously misread the game as it actually came out.  You said it was a lock, Philly by two TDs I think is what you said.  No denying it, you my friend were flat out, absolutely, totally WRONG about this game.  By, if my math is correct, 15 points!  That's quite a spread.

504318[/snapback]

Hey, it's Maverick.

If so, the money you should have made on the Colts last week using the kids college fund you can now use on:

Philly -3 over Dallas. Again another Monday nighter. Philly wins by two td's easy.

500428[/snapback]

It was a tough break if you had Phili at -3.

504248[/snapback]

Bill Parcells and the cowboys also deserved to win it. Do you recall the score the last time these two teams met? They kicked their asses big time, no?

The cowboys are filled with rookies on defense and their LT is hurt. Their RB is just coming off of an injury and looked less than 100%. They played on the road against a divisional rival, and they won.

Is any credit deserved by Drew Bledsoe and Bill Parcells, or was this just a case of a poor (repeated divisional champ) coach and qb simply not measuring up?

Bill Parcells and the cowboys also deserved to win it. Do you recall the score the last time these two teams met? They kicked their asses big time, no?

The cowboys are filled with rookies on defense and their LT is hurt. Their RB is just coming off of an injury and looked less than 100%. They played on the road against a divisional rival, and they won.

Is any credit deserved by Drew Bledsoe and Bill Parcells, or was this just a case of a poor (repeated divisional champ) coach and qb simply not measuring up?

504334[/snapback]

Don't even bother. It's the same old case of "We win despite Drew, and we lose because of Drew." Same story, different channel.

CW

Damn Jim I think you are correct. I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again. :rolleyes:

504323[/snapback]

Hey let it happen as often as you like. Actually makes for quite an amusing thread. But don't completely blow a prediction and call everyone idiots and then say you were a bit off.

Hey let it happen as often as you like.  Actually makes for quite an amusing thread.  But don't completely blow a prediction and call everyone idiots and then say you were a bit off.

504386[/snapback]

Unless you love light abuse. Believe me, we can be worse.

I make a few bets a year- maybe 6 or so total(I bet any sport)- and I do very well. I am very selective with my picks and usually like to bet contrarian to what the the consenus is. The fewer bets you make the better your odds

I make a few bets a year- maybe 6 or so total(I bet any sport)- and I do very well.  I am very selective with my picks and usually like to bet contrarian to what the the consenus is.  The fewer bets you make the better your odds

504591[/snapback]

I bet you didn't get laid this weekend. :rolleyes: