Wanna make some more money this week ?

e-dog

LOL. You kids are amusing. I've won and lost many games the same as last night.

And for you pool players it was handicapped correctly, caught a bad break, but as I said thats gambling and you move on. Check out the total yards, time of possesion, 3rd down conversions, and rushing yardage. I know most of you won't even understand what you are looking at.

Actually I'm 1-1 on this board. If you can remember last weeks Colts game, probably not since it was a week ago.

I'm looking at a few games this week. College, again another area most of you are clueless.

I'm looking for CentralVa. You out there CVA? I would like your opinion on VT/Virg.

Smokin you out there ? Whats your take on that game ?

Anyone else feel free to chime in if you have any knowledge on those two teams.

503616[/snapback]

Actually you are right about the handicap be correct.

But don't brag about last week, my 13 year old daughter knew the Colts were going to beat NE.

And stop insulting people, it usually leads to being banned from the board. Not a threat, just some advice.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And KRC, you have made about 20 posts today with not one bit of football knowledge/info. As usual you contribute nothing.

503621[/snapback]

Actually, maybe your problem with the "sure bets" is that you can't count. He has ten (edit: 11) posts today, all of which are in this thread.

And unfortunately these days you don't see a lot of knowledgable posters providing their insights any more (or at least as much) because of those here who will call you a Kool-Aid drinking homer at the very mention of anything positive about the Bills....

I would like your opinion on VT/Virg.

503616[/snapback]

Dear "e-dog"

Gambling can be an entertaining compliment to one's enjoyment of athletics, however one should be careful about the games and amount one chooses to wager. As you referred to the University of Virginia as 'Virg," I call into question your knowledge of college athletics. Even an old dame who's been dead for years knows that the University of Virginia is called UVA, not Virg.

Perhaps you should consider taking up a hobby in which your knowledge and skill-sets are better used. Looking up the posts of forum members who have pointed out your failings may provide you with more satisfaction than losing money on sports about which you apparently know nothing. Please write back and let us know what new hobby you've decided to pursue so that we can share your success stories.

Abby.

And KRC, you have made about 20 posts today with not one bit of football knowledge/info. As usual you contribute nothing

Ken Crippen is a member of the Professional Football Researchers Association and has been researching pro football history in Western New York for several years. He is in the process of writing a book titled The Development Of Pro Football In Western New York, which includes scores, game summaries, statistics, and rosters of every major (and most minor) teams that played in the Western NY area prior to the current Buffalo Bills franchise. His work has also been published in Coffin Corner, a publication of the Professional Football Researchers Association.

http://www.billsbackers.com/articlespre1960.htm

Ken used to know something. What happened Ken ? :lol:

And KRC, you have made about 20 posts today with not one bit of football knowledge/info. As usual you contribute nothing

Ken Crippen is a member of the Professional Football Researchers Association and has been researching pro football history in Western New York for several years. He is in the process of writing a book titled The Development Of Pro Football In Western New York, which includes scores, game summaries, statistics, and rosters of every major (and most minor) teams that played in the Western NY area prior to the current Buffalo Bills franchise. His work has also been published in Coffin Corner, a publication of the Professional Football Researchers Association.

Ken used to know something. What happened Ken ?  :lol:

503649[/snapback]

I is stoopid.

Thank-you for straightening out "Virg" but again I see nobody has offered any insight regarding the game. Not that I was expecting much outside of a few.

503645[/snapback]

You blast a guy saying that his only source of football knowledge comes from web searches but fail to realize that those very same web searches can yield a lot of information...

I found this insight in about 6 seconds: http://www.roanoke.com/sports/collegepreview/wb/xp-index

What kind of insight are you looking for that you couldn't find via google?

As I originally said you should have stayed away from this game, E-dog. That or go with the team that beat the hell out of Philly the last time they played this season.

2 of my buddies bet heavy on Dallas and I thought for sure with the way the Cowboys offense was looking they were out a bunch of money. But that's how gambling goes. The only result that matters if the final score.

Better luck next game.

Thanks for the sight Campy although most of those articles are from August.

503675[/snapback]

Sorry - I guess I could have read them, but I really don't care enough to do so. Here's another link from yesterday's Richmond Times-Dispatch that might help, courtesy of our friends at google: http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satel...s=1045855934950

503649[/snapback]

[best Johnny Carson voice]I did not know that!

Cool, good job & way to go KRC! :lol:

eyedog, as Kenny Rogers once said,

you gotta know when to hold them & when to fold them. :unsure:

LOL. You kids are amusing. I've won and lost many games the same as last night.

And for you pool players it was handicapped correctly, caught a bad break, but as I said thats gambling and you move on. Check out the total yards, time of possesion, 3rd down conversions, and rushing yardage. I know most of you won't even understand what you are looking at.

503616[/snapback]

Yeah, in poker terms a Philly pick last night was a "bad beat". But as you said that is gambling, and it's why it is just about impossible to win. It's also human nature to "forget" the times you "suck out" with a lucky win.

[best Johnny Carson voice]I did not know that!

Cool, good job & way to go KRC! :unsure:

eyedog, as Kenny Rogers once said,

you gotta know when to hold them & when to fold them. :lol:

503691[/snapback]

It is too bad I know nothing about football. :lol: