Wanna make some more money this week ?

e-dog

I'll take Dallas all day long.

500459[/snapback]

Most people are with you. Then again, most people thought Philly -3 in the 1st meeting in Dallas was a ridiculously low spread and picked the Eagles romp in that one. Most people also put way too much stock into the previous 2-3 games when handicapping these games. It's kind of a stock market game - I would "buy" the Eagles right now because they're just not as bad as the public perceives them to be right now.

And yes - as much as Bledsoe apologists don't want to hear it - 2nd half season big game on the road IS a huge factor - classic choking opportunity for him.

The only thing that worries me re: Philly in this game is that the homefield could be negated if they don't get off to a fast start because the crowd will be really impatient and start booing like crazy if they go 3&out on their first possession.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that worries me re: Philly in this game is that the homefield could be negated if they don't get off to a fast start because the crowd will be really impatient and start booing like crazy if they go 3&out on their first possession.

500995[/snapback]

Unlike Pats fans, who just go home.

If so, the money you should have made on the Colts last week using the kids college fund you can now use on:

Philly -3 over Dallas. Again another Monday nighter. Philly wins by two td's easy.

500428[/snapback]

Nice pick.

Yep, thanks for all the nice work you did on the entertainment room. Couldn't believe I picked up the place at such a steal.

503447[/snapback]

When are you having the housewarming party at Fezmid's old place? I'll bring the beer.

Obviously none of you idiots stayed up to watch the end of the game. Not surprised since even if you did you wouldn't understand what was going on anyways.

It was a tough loss but thats the way it goes sometimes. The game was handicapped correctly. Look at the stats and how the game played out, but a loss is a loss and you move on.

Go think up of some reasons why Mikey is playing good and get back to me.

Obviously none of you idiots stayed up to watch the end of the game. Not surprised since even if you did you wouldn't understand what was going on anyways.

It was a tough loss but thats the way it goes sometimes. The game was handicapped correctly. Look at the stats and how the game played out, but a loss is a loss and you move on.

Go think up of some reasons why Mikey is playing good and get back to me.

503493[/snapback]

Dallas wins...Iggles lose...you lost your bet. You call us idiots, but you were the one who was wrong. Nice job, Sparkey.

Anymore winning bets you want to impart on us?