Pot smoking in the lots Channel 7 WKBW

undercover cop. It featured some guys getting caught smokin near stadium lot drive 3. The smokers where let go with a warning and they had to destory their half smoked joint. According to the local rag there was also a increase in car breakins in the stadium lots last home game.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

undercover cop. It featured some guys getting caught smokin near stadium lot drive 3. The smokers where let go with a warning and they had to destory their half smoked joint. According to the local rag there was also a increase in car breakins in the stadium lots last home game.

499317[/snapback]

In NYS, is it agaisn't the law to be smoking a J?

499317[/snapback]

Thank God!! I knew Mularkey was High on gameday, I just wasnt positive.

This explains some of his moves and playcalling.

499317[/snapback]

Kudos for the undercovers for not makin the arrest. Complete waste of taxpayers money trying to prosecute non-violent MJ offenders.

I had the same thing happen to me at a concert at the old Aud. This Big Black Security guard came over to me grabbed my joint then proceded to extinguish it. the only difference is he stuck it in my shirt pocket and waived his finger at me.

I moved to a diferent section and finished it, but it was still nice of the man to allow me the opportunity to find a new place ot smoke my J.

What the hell is the big deal if someone smokes a joint?  Too many laws this country and we are way too uptight.  More laws give policemen more power

499342[/snapback]

Didn't you hear? There's a War On Drugs going on! Pot smoking causes crime! :w00t: (off to PPP in 5....4....)

Kudos for the undercovers for not makin the arrest. Complete waste of taxpayers money trying to prosecute non-violent MJ offenders.

I had the same thing happen to me at a concert at the old Aud. This Big Black Security guard came over to me grabbed my joint then proceded to extinguish it. the only difference is he stuck it in my shirt pocket and waived his finger at me.

I moved to a diferent section and finished it, but it was still nice of the man to allow me the opportunity to find a new place ot smoke my J.

499340[/snapback]

If it would have been a cigarette instead of a joint, he probably would have beat the sh-- out of you and thrown you in prison.

499317[/snapback]

Is your smoking tent still up and running :w00t:

I sat in the Dawg Pound at the Browns-Patriots playoff game at Cleveland Stadium in the 1994 post-season. A few rows in front of me were three guys in their forties sharing a joint.

I've never partaken of the chronic, and hadn't smelled pot since high school, but I knew exactly what it was. All it meant to me is that the concession stands would make some more money off those guys. :w00t:

BTW, I'm in the process of reading a book about our government's drug policy called "Smoke and Mirrors" by Dan Baum. It's really an indictment of how our nation has treated drug abusers and how the policy is all out of whack. To me, it's served one purpose: to scare the hell out of decent people into re-electing these bozo politicians who promise to "do something" about drugs.

P.J. O'Rourke once gave several phrases (e.g. "Drugs are ruining are neighborhoods and affecting our children"). He said simply substitute the words "Drugs are" with "(African-Americans) are" and thus, you have our nation's drug policy.

Mike

I don't want to start any debate about criminalization vs. decriminalization. But behind the joint one lights up, or other drugs, is a sad trail of murders, beatings, destructions of societies, ruinations of cities and nations, families destroyed, stilted lives, kids raised in horrible circumstances, shakedowns, bribery and so forth.

The demands of users has seriously harmed this city...like most.

GET A LIFE!

[

quote=Snorom,Nov 10 2005, 09:53 AM]

499340[/snapback]

I don't want to start any debate about criminalization vs. decriminalization. But behind the joint one lights up, or other drugs, is a sad trail of murders, beatings, destructions of societies, ruinations of cities and nations, families destroyed, stilted lives, kids raised in horrible circumstances, shakedowns, bribery and so forth.

The demands of users has seriously harmed this city...like most.

499472[/snapback]

i agree. i would like to add that drugs are not "bad," but they sure are bad for you.

i would also like to add that i can't remember ever going to a bills game where there wasn't pot smoke drifting around somewhere.