All this negativity!

Adam

When was the last time we played that well? Seriously- when? The beginning of the season two years ago in the 1st two games, as far as I can remember.

I thought Jason Peters played well in his 1st start on the line, and I thought Schobel played well- when we get the other DT spot settled, we should be pretty strong on D again.

King is a player!

When was the last time we played that well? Seriously- when? The beginning of the season two years ago in the 1st two games, as far as I can remember.

I thought Jason Peters played well in his 1st start on the line, and I thought Schobel played well- when we get the other DT spot settled, we should be pretty strong on D again.

King is a player!

490989[/snapback]

Shut the hell up.

This team didn't play WELL.

They played good enough to lose in the WORST possible fashion.

You're so numb from years of putrid football you've forgotten what playing WELL looks like.

Shut the hell up.

You're so numb from years of putrid football you've forgotten what playing WELL looks like.

491001[/snapback]

Correction, you have provided TWO sources of humor for me this evening!!!

LOLOLOL

Shut the hell up.

491001[/snapback]

We ain't going to the playoffs this year, face it- but we are making strides. Its all about patience, unless you are with the media- then you are paid to convince people otherwise

I swear to God that if someone knocked on the door to my apartment right now and I opened it and they told me to "cheer up", I'd cut their head off and drink their blood.

This game. TONIGHT. managed to encompass every sh------- experience of being a Bills fan. EVERYTHING.

My entire life of watching football flashed before my eyes and it was HORRIBLE.

We ain't going to the playoffs this year, face it- but we are making strides. Its all about patience, unless you are with the media- then you are paid to convince people otherwise

491012[/snapback]

You have lost it.

I guess the grief of yet another implosion has finally caused your brain to short-circuit.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Shut the hell up.

491001[/snapback]

Agreed with the second line of your post.

I swear to God that if someone knocked on the door to my apartment right now and I opened it and they told me to "cheer up", I'd cut their head off and drink their blood.

This game.  TONIGHT.  managed to encompass every sh------- experience of being a Bills fan.  EVERYTHING.

My entire life of watching football flashed before my eyes and it was HORRIBLE.

491018[/snapback]

Look at the bright side...we've all forgotten about that field goal Lindell shanked badly early on. :angry:

491012[/snapback]

if you think we are making strides than JP should be in the game so we know what he can do

Shut the hell up.

491001[/snapback]

I disagree. They did play well for most of the game (though “most” doesn’t get the job done). I also prefer to lose in this fashion than I do getting totally embarrassed like we did against the Raiders.

I honestly don't know how you can get so upset after this loss. I saw it coming a mile away. When you dominate a game against a superior team and don't put the game away when you have a chance it almost always comes back to bite you in the a$$. This being the Bills, the "almost always" gets turned into "guaranteed."

I disagree.  They did play well for most of the game (though “most” doesn’t get the job done).  I also prefer to lose in this fashion than I do getting totally embarrassed like we did against the Raiders.

I honestly don't know how you can get so upset after this loss.  I saw it coming a mile away.  When you dominate a game against a superior team and don't put the game away when you have a chance it almost always comes back to bite you in the a$$.  This being the Bills, the "almost always" gets turned into "guaranteed."

491047[/snapback]

I'm upset because this is ONE game in a string of FIFTY such games over the past 10 seasons.

This team sucks ass, and I'm tired of it, so shove your sanctimonious attitude up your ass where it belongs.

MDH,

Aren't you tired of that though? I mean, what are the Bills doing as a team? Where are they going? They tell us they want to win now, but they can't. WE know it. THEY know it. So now is gone. We simply need to play for the future. That's it.

I disagree.  They did play well for most of the game (though “most” doesn’t get the job done).  I also prefer to lose in this fashion than I do getting totally embarrassed like we did against the Raiders.

I honestly don't know how you can get so upset after this loss.  I saw it coming a mile away.  When you dominate a game against a superior team and don't put the game away when you have a chance it almost always comes back to bite you in the a$$.  This being the Bills, the "almost always" gets turned into "guaranteed."

491047[/snapback]

that's what the old cliche says, let the opponent hang around and....