cut this coward now

vegas55

:angry: A 55 yard pass is completed to Moulds; after that play not one pass attempt over 5 yards. With 4 and 7 the coward at quarterback throws a 4 yard pass; because he is such a friggin coward he is afraid of getting hit. Put anybody at QB, but cut this chicken sh-- coward Holcomb today

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a candya$$.  And we wasted time not developing JP, FOR THIS??????  FOR THIS JOURNEYMAN POS!!!!!!!  FVUCK HIM.......DRAG HOLCOMB'S A$$ BY HIS EARLOBE BACK TO CLEVELAND!!!!

:angry:

490839[/snapback]

But, but, we might actually win FOUR games rather than TWO.

Amazing how f*cking stupid some of the people that post here are.

If we wanted to watch someone stand in the pocket and get sacked, we could have kept Bledsoe. We need a scrambler exactly because they didn't invest in a quality offensive line. Time for the Bills to realize they aren't a contenter and they aren't making the playoffs. Put in Losman.

wow...what bills fans...the guy threw for more yards today than losman would throw in two games...and in case u missed it...when holcomb fumbled..gandy completely missed his block..so that wasnt holcombs fault...what was holcomb's fault..however, was his dependency on moulds..especially on that late throw..which made me sick..that was his biggest mistake in the game..which wouldnt have even mattered if gandy could block an ant..dont take him out unless u are officially calling the season a throw away..which would piss off every veteran in that locker room..and cause chaos...heck, i want to WIN..or at least have a chance...besides, how many times is clements going to be had by a pump fake...good lord..every ball that he was burned on came off a brady pump fake..its how the first td was scored..and the long throw over the middle that set up the pats at the 2...so when cooler heads prevail..i will say once again, holcomb was not the PRIMARY reason we lost

If we wanted to watch someone stand in the pocket and get sacked, we could have kept Bledsoe.  We need a scrambler exactly because they didn't invest in a quality offensive line.  Time for the Bills to realize they aren't a contenter and they aren't making the playoffs.  Put in Losman.

490888[/snapback]

After the final 7 minute performance of Holcomb tonight........JP had better get ready.

What do you guys expect? He's a career backup for a reason. I do not fault Kelly Holcomb as much as I do the Bills coaching staff and management for pulling the plug on Losman four games into the season. They should have stuck with the gameplan, but now we find ourselves in essentially the same shape as we were a month ago. Its time for Mularkey to cut his losses and chalk this season up to developing for the future, not just at QB but all of the young players.

Guest BackInDaDay
What do you guys expect?  He's a career backup for a reason. I do not fault Kelly Holcomb as much as I do the Bills coaching staff and management for pulling the plug on Losman four games into the season.  They should have stuck with the gameplan,  but now we find ourselves in essentially the same shape as we were a month ago.  Its time for Mularkey to cut his losses and chalk this season up to developing for the future,  not just at QB but all of the young players.

490904[/snapback]

If Ralph and Tom let him, Mularkey will go back to Losman. They'll have to take the fan's temperture first. So bend over one more time.

wow...what bills fans...the guy threw for more yards today than losman would throw in two games...and in case u missed it...when holcomb fumbled..gandy completely missed his block..so that wasnt holcombs fault...what was holcomb's fault..however, was his dependency on moulds..especially on that late throw..which made me sick..that was his biggest mistake in the game..which wouldnt have even mattered if gandy could block an ant..dont take him out unless u are officially calling the season a throw away..which would piss off every veteran in that locker room..and cause chaos...heck, i want to WIN..or at least have a chance...besides, how many times is clements going to be had by a pump fake...good lord..every ball that he was burned on came off a brady pump fake..its how the first td was scored..and the long throw over the middle that set up the pats at the 2...so when cooler heads prevail..i will say once again, holcomb was not the PRIMARY reason we lost

490893[/snapback]

Are you !@#$ing high? TWO TERRIBLE turnovers. A HORRIBLE decision on 4th and 7.

Hit the bong again, then watch the lowlights, Chong.

Looked like Fat Bennie to me... can't double-check though, that game was quickly deleted from my DVR.  :angry:

490933[/snapback]

The replay showed Gandy standing along after the whiff, IIRC. I'll double check.

Are you !@#$ing high? TWO TERRIBLE turnovers. A HORRIBLE decision on 4th and 7.

Hit the bong again, then watch the lowlights, Chong.

490944[/snapback]

Thank you JoeSixPack, for providing my only source of humor for the evening!!!!

ROTFLMAO :angry:

490893[/snapback]

bull fuggin sh--! Noodle arm stood there and stared at moulds on the 1 INT, and wtf is with nto throwing it past the marker on 4th down.

Hmmm, our starter now cant move, turns the ball over, and locks onto moulds...sound familiar?