Game Thread

Thailog80

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares?  So far this game's given us:

- A "Performing an unnatural act" penalty.

- A ridiculous WR-pitch-out halfback option play.

- The requisite end-around reverse !@#$tard play.

- The single worst shakned field goal I've ever seen.

- And Teddy Bruschi.

Could this game be any more entertaining?  Only thing it's missing is a laugh track.

490153[/snapback]

And add...

- Starks beating Evans' coverage by a half-step.

- Adam Vinateri kicking a 39-yard fiel...no, wait, a 44-yard field goal, because a delay of game penalty moves it back. :lol: And missing it.

You couldn't make this game up if you tried. :lol:

This just in:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Pope Announces beatification of Patriot’s Tedy Bruschi

VATICAN CITY (RNS) Pope Benedict XVI has announced the immediate beatification of New England Patriot linebacker Tedy Bruschi, effective as of halftime of tonight's game in Foxboro. The Pope proclaimed Mr. Bruschi to be one of the blessed among all mankind after Mr. Bruschi’s heroic return to the football field this evening.

The Catholic Church beatifies only those whose lives have been marked by the exercise of heroic virtue, and only after this has been proved by common repute for sanctity and by conclusive arguments. "His Holiness felt that Mr. Bruschi’s four tackles in the first half tonight clearly met the lofty standards the Church has held for beatification" said Cardinal Brady. He added, "Although beatification is an honor normally bestowed only after death, the obvious heroism of Mr. Bruschi was enough to override the usual procedure."

Next time you ask yourself, "How come the Bills never get monday night games and dont get many sunday night games?" take a look at this game. I can't even imagine what the ratings are.

I myself could care less because my bills are winning and thats more than enough for me, but people wanna see points and this game is the opposite of that.