Teddy Bruschi question

Beerball

Which adjective do you feel will be used most often on Sunday to describe Teddy?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which adjective do you feel will be used most often on Sunday to describe Teddy?

• Heroic
    • Courageous
    • Brave
    • Feerless

What say you?

The announcers will be slobbering all over themselves between the Brady and Teddy lovefest.  This will be a good game to mute.

Errrrr, make that fearless, sorry folks.

488747[/snapback]

You left out extremely selfish. I feel for his family. The anxiety they will feel each and every snap will be insurmountable. :doh:

You left out extremely selfish.  I feel for his family.  The anxiety they will feel each and every snap will be insurmountable.  :doh:

488937[/snapback]

A lot of family men make far more dangerous career decisions than Bruschi has. By no means am I a Patriots fan, but I understand Bruschi's need to achieve his life's dreams. If playing pro football was your dream, and you had the chance to do it, and if the doctors told you it was safe, what would you do?

A lot of family men make far more dangerous career decisions than Bruschi has.

488980[/snapback]

They are wrong, too. If you are fortunate enough to be loved and cared about, you act accordingly and do not let your ego get in the way of that blessing.

If it's that's the case, that you must follow your dream, do so alone and don't cause agony to others.