Teddy Bruschi question

Beerball

Which adjective do you feel will be used most often on Sunday to describe Teddy?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which adjective do you feel will be used most often on Sunday to describe Teddy?

• Heroic
    • Courageous
    • Brave
    • Feerless

They are wrong, too. If you are fortunate enough to be loved and cared about, you act accordingly and do not let your ego get in the way of that blessing.

If it's that's the case, that you must follow your dream, do so alone and don't cause agony to others.

489000[/snapback]

People get killed in car accidents every day. Does this mean that married men should never drive a vehicle?

I agree that when you get married your safety becomes more important. But there are limits.

I'd say the guy loves football and wants to continue to play. If he was a Bill everyone here would want to carry him around the field on their shoulders.

488969[/snapback]

Maybe not everyone.... but an overwhelming majority.

A lot of family men make far more dangerous career decisions than Bruschi has.

488980[/snapback]

most of them dont have the money bruschi has made and could sit home and relax for a few years..most have no choice but to work to feed there families...dont put the common american worker in the same category as any pro athlete...

nut case, what if one of are guys hit him and he falls over dead ????

489028[/snapback]

He would still manage to make a tackle on the last play of his life because as he is falling to the ground, he manages to trip up Willis who stumbles to the ground and Bruschi would be instantly inducted to the Hall of Fame before he leaves the field. :doh:

most of them dont have the money bruschi has made and could sit home and relax for a few years..most have no choice but to work to feed there families...dont put the common american worker in the same category as any pro athlete...

489202[/snapback]

I have a lot more respect for Bruschi than for the typical pro athlete. I'd love it if every player on the Bills was just like him; instead of offering their opinions about who the best RB in football is or how having gone to Miami makes you the best.

Hey Holcombs Arm, shouldn't you be throwing footballs or spanking Kelley monkey or whatever starting QB's arms do the day before.

489377[/snapback]

You don't want to throw too many footballs the day before the game; or else your arm will be dead. And I don't want to be dead!