spoiled boston

Johnny

how come they didnt say much about the White Sox waiting so long for a championship but when the red sox did it they made such a big deal of it?

i think the white sox even waited longer

488428[/snapback]

Because the Red Sox have more then 3 fans.

how come they didnt say much about the White Sox waiting so long for a championship but when the red sox did it they made such a big deal of it?

i think the white sox even waited longer

488428[/snapback]

here in CT they are still selling Red Sox champions ice cream in supermarkets

because chicago likes the cubs. I mean honestly, who likes the white sox?

488459[/snapback]

everyone south of Madison Ave in Chicago. North of that street and you are a Cubs fan, south of that street you are a White Sox fan. Its a pretty intense rivalry and the White Sox have plenty of fans

Easy there, buddy-boy.  :mellow:

Fans of NE teams suck, but not everyone that lives in Beantown is a fan of those teams.  There are quite a few Bills fans and Yankees fans out here.

488511[/snapback]

We need a silent thread for all the Bills fans in Boston. And we should start a charity to get you guys out.

I remember a classic sign at Old Comiskey in 1990 after the Sox suddenly became contenders and were saying goodbye to their old park.

I think it sums up the feelings on this thread:

YUPPIE SCUM GO BACK TO WRIGLEY.

:mellow::doh::D

Mike

Easy there, buddy-boy.  :mellow:

Fans of NE teams suck, but not everyone that lives in Beantown is a fan of those teams.  There are quite a few Bills fans and Yankees fans out here.

488511[/snapback]

your right, i guess that i wrote that worng. I hate fans of boston teams. That sounds much better

Boston fans are the definition of "fairweather." They can't be bothered with a loser, and to them a loser is a team that doesn't get to at least the finals. They make a big deal aboout being loyal to the Red Sox but the Sox were in the playoffs almost every year. They only started selling out every game at Fenway in the last 5-6 years.

Even after winning 3 Super Bowls, the Patriots still come after the Red Sox, even in the off-season. Bruins? Celtics? Are they still around? They barely get mentioned on sports radio.

The only thing I will say about Boston sports fans is that they have a lot of cash, and they gladly pay rip-off prices to watch their teams. Is that loyalty, or stupidity?

PTR

well the white i mean black sox are the only team to get totally caught throwin the world series they dont deserve any fans!

489125[/snapback]

Of course not. The franchise should wear that black mark for all-time. Never forgive them! Ignore the fact that the entire organization is completely different from 1917. :doh:

here in CT they are still selling Red Sox champions ice cream in supermarkets

488470[/snapback]

I met quite a few people from southern conneticut that are yankee and giants fans,that area is tri state region....Really newyork city should just annex it

We need a silent thread for all the Bills fans in Boston. And we should start a charity to get you guys out.

488520[/snapback]

We actually do OK up here in Boston - the Bill Backers chapter in Boston is big and going strong - on any given game day we have a few hundred people watching the game.

Now if we could only find a way to avoid having to interact with local Pats fans on Mondays, particularly this upcoming Monday....