Letchworth State Park

stevestojan

Why are you interested in Letchworth? The beauty of nature seems well outside of your character as I understand it...

488039[/snapback]

I was going to say maybe he was getting bored with the action at Ellicott Creek.

Stojan did reedem himself and give a solid explination of the out of town female friend. I can't knock him for that.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is...  I hate nature. Never found the infatuation with looking at leaves changing colors. If I want to see rainbow colored s--t I could feed my dog a box of crayons. I'm pissed that I'm gonna be using this much gas to drive there. I'd rather go out to dinner at a nice mexican place, drink some margaritas and have some fun. But the girl enjoys "nature" and crap like that.

488116[/snapback]

this reminds me of a line Denny Crane had on a recent episode of Boston Legal when he and the other guy were in Canada fishing...and some other guy began telling him about the environmental problems in the Canadian fisheries.

Crane: "I came here to enjoy nature....don't bother me with nonsense about the environment.!"

I was going to say maybe he was getting bored with the action at Ellicott Creek.

Stojan did reedem himself and give a solid explination of the out of town female friend. I can't knock him for that.

488128[/snapback]

:P

I hold out hope for him. 10 years, he will wear grey, drive that Jap sedan to a meeting to bicker about acturarial tables and get home in time to rake the lawn before nightfall.

End up with a nice wife & kids, too! Nice... :P

Isn't Letchworth State park considered the "Grand Canyon of the east?"

My father worked on the Erie Lackwanna and would "dead head" out to the Pa line through Letchworth and Hornell... He said going over the trestle (high trestle at the upper falls) would really give him the "willys"... Yet, this was the same guy that would dive off the cliffs into the river below as a kid! :P:P He did have a bad diving accident off the old "Iron Bridge" near Marilla when he was young... Probably added to this new found vertigo.

Letchworth was a great WPA project... :doh::lol:

It is...  I hate nature. Never found the infatuation with looking at leaves changing colors. If I want to see rainbow colored s--t I could feed my dog a box of crayons. I'm pissed that I'm gonna be using this much gas to drive there. I'd rather go out to dinner at a nice mexican place, drink some margaritas and have some fun. But the girl enjoys "nature" and crap like that.

488116[/snapback]

You hate nature? Maybe you need to look at it in a different light....Like it does'nt cost money, or someway for you enjoy the scenic beauty in nature....Your post made me think you would like a matrix type of existence.... No color, nothing but a plate of refried beans and alcohol....

HEY!!

No Warsaw bashing..at least it's better then Perry, Castile, Etc..

488220[/snapback]

Perry beats Warsaw anyday. At least in Perry the sheep are safe. :P Castile is still semi-dry right (stores can sell beer but no bars or liquor stores allowed)? I remember Pike and Castile were the dry towns. I lived on the white trash side of Silver Lake, next to Camp Asbury and the Drive In.