marsha brady

JAMIEBUF12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How so, according to the definition?  Nearly all my posts are reactions to inflammatory posts about my team.  My posts are generally confined to the subject of my team, and I rarely chime in on Bills topics.  I tend to keep it polite, and rarely resort to inflammatory tactics.

I do not troll, I respond to trolls.

Apparently, it's YOU who does not understand the meaning of the word.

This is rich. So anything negative I say about another team HERE on a Bills message board can be construed as "trolling?" Is that what you're saying? Or is there a quantification of the "inflammatory nature" of the post? Please! You and your brethren are the only trolls here. A troll is generally accepted as a fan who goes to other message boards and posts stuff just to get a reaction and who rarely stays around. I am neither. Furthermore I don't slam the Pats here to get a reaction from you, so don't flatter yourself. Maybe in some alternate universe you're not supposed to talk about another team on your own message board, but that's not the case here. So excuse me if I don't accept a troll's definition of what is a troll, and feel free to call me a troll when I visit one of YOUR message boards. :blink:

This is rich.  So anything negative I say about another team HERE on a Bills message board can be construed as "trolling?"  Is that what you're saying?

Of course not. Lately, I've been saying negative things about my team.

Or is there a quantification of the "inflammatory nature" of the post?

Undoubtedly.

A troll is generally accepted as a fan who goes to other message boards and posts stuff just to get a reaction and who rarely stays around.

:D:blink:

Uh...

No.

A lot of people here slam the Pats. Have you ever wondered why I react differently to your posts and AKC's? You two post in an inflammatory manner. You are communicatively deficient. I simply intend to shine some light on the defects in your behavior, with the hope that you will recognize them and work to become a more effective communicator.

A lot of people here slam the Pats.  Have you ever wondered why I react differently to your posts and AKC's?  You two post in an inflammatory manner.  You are communicatively deficient.  I simply intend to shine some light on the defects in your behavior.

:blink: Sorry to say you've failed miserably.

Like I said, get over yourself. I did a LONG time ago.

Too bad this thread decayed so quickly along the way.

I wanted to mention Teague grabbing the back of a DT's helmet with both hands while backing up into pass protection and throwing the guy's face into the ground. Maybe he didn't have a "hold" of anything, and I thought it was funny as hell, but I was surprised no flag was called on the play. I think it was the play Moulds scored on. Not really sure. Beer can have that effect on one's memory. :blink:

All I know is that Brady always looks very 'Un-Montana-like" when teams get physical and knock him down a few times and get in his face. I've seen a lot of of "Un-Montana-like" passes bouncing in front of receiver's feet or 10 feet over their head when he has been pressured this year.

All I know is that Brady always looks very 'Un-Montana-like" when teams get physical and knock him down a few times and get in his face.  I've seen a lot of  of "Un-Montana-like" passes bouncing in front of receiver's feet or 10 feet over their head when he has been pressured this year.

478700[/snapback]

Montana wasn't very "Montana like" when he got hit, either. Not many QBs can take punishment and still get it done. It's one of the things that made Kelly special.

Montana wasn't very "Montana like" when he got hit, either.  Not many QBs can take punishment and still get it done.  It's one of the things that made Kelly special.

478740[/snapback]

And that's the key, isn't it? Good QBs can be made great by solid blocking up front. BledSloe looks pretty good with guys in front of him and a scheme to protect him. The Balls have been deficient in this respect for many a year.

Or maybe our OCs are trying to get too cute. :D

You want to talk about hating?  Bring up Peyton Manning to a Pats fan. :D

478976[/snapback]

I am praying that Indy beats the crap out of New England this year. It would be good justice and the true end to Patsy Trolling.

Serious question - why all the hating on Brady?  As a football fan, he's pretty good...As a Bills fan, I wish we had him...

478671[/snapback]

I don't see anybody questioning his skill on the field. He is easily one of the top 3 QBs ever and will go down as the best when everything is said and done. That doesn't change the fact that we as Bills fans think he is a Rainbow Trooper.