marsha brady

JAMIEBUF12

Start game + team wins = credited with win.

Take it up with NFL recordkeepers.

The recordkeepers had to assign the win to someone, so they went with the starter by convention and nothing more. They've always done that. The reality is Brady didn't score any points while he was in, whereas Bledsoe scored the points needed for the Pats TO win, in conjunction with the points the ST's scored. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. And last time I checked, the object was to score points and win, not merely start a game, score no points, and get knocked out less than halfway through the game. This fact isn't even debatable, but it's fun to hear Pats fans try to discredit Bledsoe's season-saving performance in relief of Brady, because it deals a blow to the Brady myth (as does the 2002 season).

Don't pretend that Bledsoe played well in that game, though.  He didn't.

Depends on what you define as "playing well?" He scored the necessary points to win the game and didn't turn the ball over. Almost plays don't count and I could say that Brady "almost" lost all 3 SB's. But that's not what happened. And again, the last time I checked, the object was to score points and win, not just to have pretty stats, score no points, and get injured.

Yeah, I'm still pissed about Brady losing that game for the Pats.  :blush:

Oh, wait... :lol:  :(

Too bad you're pissed that Bledsoe won that AFCCG. Or more precisely that he didn't look pretty winning it and/or proved that the Pats could win without Brady.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic