marsha brady

JAMIEBUF12

hey did you see the end of the patsies game where the refs actually threw a yellow flag at brady for intentional grounding wtf??? i didnt know the refs were allowed to throw yellow flagss at marcia brady.i wonder if bellycheck will be writing a letter to the nfl 2day that there must be a serious problem with those denver refs lol.go bills

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey did you see the end of the patsies game where the refs actually threw a yellow flag at brady for intentional grounding  wtf??? i didnt know the refs were allowed to throw yellow flagss at marcia brady.i wonder if bellycheck will be writing a letter to the nfl 2day that there must be a serious problem with those denver refs lol.go bills

478478[/snapback]

thou shalt not covet thy neighbors quarterback

hey did you see the end of the patsies game where the refs actually threw a yellow flag at brady for intentional grounding  wtf??? i didnt know the refs were allowed to throw yellow flagss at marcia brady.i wonder if bellycheck will be writing a letter to the nfl 2day that there must be a serious problem with those denver refs lol.go bills

478478[/snapback]

I'm still waiting for a flag for holding on pass protection. I watched the game for 5 minutes and I saw an arm almost pulled from its socket and a full tackle which boardered on a clip go unnoticed by refs 2 yards from the action. The officiating reminds of the NBA where the 'stars' get away with murder and the rooks get penalized for dirty looks.

Having watched most of the game... at the end of the first half on a rare missed FG by Vinny... One of NE's OL got pissed and punched a Bronco in the nuts... and was ejected...

The ref was looking right at him in the midst of the play or it might have been missed.

Having watched most of the game...  at the end of the first half on a rare missed FG by Vinny...  One of NE's OL got pissed and punched a Bronco in the nuts...  and was ejected...

The ref was looking right at him in the midst of the play or it might have been missed.

478523[/snapback]

yeah that was their first round draft choice....wonder why they didnt let ours go out there and at least whop someone in the nuggets

I'm still waiting for a flag for holding on pass protection.  I watched the game for 5 minutes and I saw an arm almost pulled from its socket and a full tackle which boardered on a clip go unnoticed by refs 2 yards from the action.  The officiating reminds of the NBA where the 'stars' get away with murder and the rooks get penalized for dirty looks.

478495[/snapback]

I think it was the play before - it looked like the center or guard tackled the defensive tackle. No flag and no replay on tv. The funny thing with the intentional grounding was that it took forever for the ref to throw the flag. It was almost as if they finally realized they were in Denver and they had to throw the flag for intentional grounding or they wouldn't get out of the stadium alive.

As far as the other face of the league, that call against New Orleans giving Atlanta a second shot at the fg was total bs. Haslett was right to call it a chickensh-- call in his press conference. I guess the league can't have the great Ron Mexico losing to the Saints (talk about a team that has just gotten screwed this year...)

I think it was the play before - it looked like the center or guard tackled the defensive tackle. No flag and no replay on tv. The funny thing with the intentional grounding was that it took forever for the ref to throw the flag. It was almost as if they finally realized they were in Denver and they had to throw the flag for intentional grounding or they wouldn't get out of the stadium alive.

:blink: . Too true. Too true.

Well then, you don't know what the word means.

Ah, but I do.

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt the discussion or to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is also used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

I'm a member and semi-frequent poster on this board. We've had more than a few debates. You know that your inflammatory anti-Patriots posts will get a reaction out of me and other Pats fans on this public discussion forum.

Just because the majority revels in your trolling does not change the fact that you troll. Look at your signature, for crying out loud. You insult Patriots fans at the bottom of each post you make.

Ah, but I do.

I'm a member and semi-frequent poster on this board.  We've had more than a few debates.  You know that your inflammatory anti-Patriots posts will get a reaction out of me and other Pats fans on this public discussion forum.

Just because the majority revels in your trolling does not change the fact that you troll.

You're infinitely more of a troll than I am, HD. You see I'm not the one on a division rival's message board taking offense to posts slamming my QB/team. That my friend, is a TRUE troll. And even if I posted stuff you didn't like, it wasn't solely for that purpose. It was because I meant it.

You're infinitely more of a troll than I am, HD.

How so, according to the definition? Nearly all my posts are reactions to inflammatory posts about my team. My posts are generally confined to the subject of my team, and I rarely chime in on Bills topics. I tend to keep it polite, and rarely resort to inflammatory tactics.

I do not troll, I respond to trolls.

You see I'm not the one on a division rival's message board taking offense to posts slamming my QB/team.  That my friend, is a TRUE troll.

Apparently, it's YOU who does not understand the meaning of the word.