Looks like Tedy Bruschi returns

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the return of Ben Coats could make this scenario worse then it already is. Bye week, home game, off a loss, national TV, and the return of Teddy. That pretty much combines all the situations the Bills have struggled in the past few years against the team they have struggled the most with.

Only the return of Ben Coats could make this scenario worse then it already is.  Bye week, home game, off a loss, national TV, and the return of Teddy.  That pretty much combines all the situations the Bills have struggled in the past few years against the team they have struggled the most with.

Throw in Walt Coleman being the ref. That would make it worse. :D

Not saying this as a Bills fan at all, but Teddy, PLEASE DON'T PLAY!! Rest, cos if something happens, if he takes a shot or makes a shot, hard, he could be severely injured for life. I think he should call Larry Mullen and ask why he never returned to the NHL after his stroke.

Tedy is an idiot for coming back especially this year, and i won't feel bad at all if HIS decision ends up destroying his life. All I heard about this guy was how good of a family man he was and that his family meant more than football, but that doesn't appear to be the case now. The bills better run their offense right at him and take advantage of his physical condition and limited practice time.

I don't wish injury on anyone but I do BIILieve that if he returns this season he will not finish the season nor will he start another one. This has to be one of the most idiotic moves I have ever seen. :w00t:

I really don't see him playing in the Bills game but if he does I do agree that we need to direct everything at him as his reflexes, timing, and total game speed mentality will be WAY OFF!

One stiff arm from Willis could end everything for that guy!

I think a more probable return date is November 7th, against the Colts.

477707[/snapback]

If he dies during a game imagine all the heat the Pats and Krafts are going to get. What does he need to play for? Family man my ass.

Mommy why dont we have a daddy anymore? Well he wanted to play football more than be a daddy honey.

If I was the Bills, Id smack Bruschi in the head as much as possible. Id do anything in my power to knock him out of the game and back into retirement.

Call me insensitive, but this is how Teddy-boy has always played. He played to hurt people. Karma's a B word, innit?

Call me insensitive, but this is how Teddy-boy has always played. He played to hurt people. Karma's a B word, innit?

477872[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about, played to hurt people? This has to be one of the most outlandish statements I've read in a long while on the board. Where to you get this sh*t?

I blame the Pats for not putting him on IR to begin with.

477706[/snapback]

Ding ding ding we have a winner. This covering of a$ses by Kraft and Belichick is ridiculous. They could have put him on IR, didn't, and now they're trying to wash their hands of any responsibility in Bruschi's decision to come back.

He needs to take a good long look at his two boys and ask himself if it's really worth it.

WTF are you talking about, played to hurt people?  This has to be one of the most outlandish statements I've read in a long while on the board.  Where to you get this sh*t?

477884[/snapback]

Youre right....players like Bruschi, Cecil Cooper and Gregg Lloyd were just trying "real hard" to make those tackles!

Please..........