Sabres on OLN at 7PM

jayg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell!? I just put on OLN and I'm getting some countdown show about worst jobs. It even says on the guide that it should be Penguins @ Sabres....dammit!  :rolleyes:

472377[/snapback]

I don't think you have OLN Netowrk on. I'm watching it.

PTR

Thanks for the heads up!  Should be some great TV tonight- Sabres- Yanks game 5- San Diego-Pitt

472400[/snapback]

No doubt, I have 3 TV's in the living room for football season. Will have each of my favourite sports and 2 of 3 of my favourite teams on at the same time. If the Bills were playing I'd be in sensory overload.

I definitely have OLN on right now and no Sabres  :rolleyes: ....Must be cause I'm out near Cincy or somthing

472405[/snapback]

Who is your cable company?

Comcast (who owns OLN) has said that they'd black out hockey for any cable company that does not put OLN on their basic cable package. Here in CT, OLN is on the "premium" sports package, which is an extra $4.95 a month. Rumor has it that there is no hockey on OLN on Cablevision because of this....I'm currently listening to the internet stream of Rick & Jim.

Looks like 10,000 in the stands.  Why are the Sabres not drawing fans?

PTR

472399[/snapback]

Even in the years before the lockout, i noticed the Sabres get the crappiest crowds up until about Thanksgiving then it picks up. Not sure why that is? They seem like a very entertaining team this year,,,,hopefully the fans will start showing up sooner.

We have Time Warner cable. Its just strange because I have OLN on, it says on the guide that its NHL hockey Penguins @ Sabres, but they have some stupid sailing show on. Oh well guess I'll just have to watch MNF in a bit.

472429[/snapback]

I've got the same thing on in Syracuse; no Sabres.

No doubt, I have 3 TV's in the living room for football season. Will have each of my favourite sports  and 2 of 3 of my favourite teams on at the same time. If the Bills were playing I'd be in sensory overload.

472421[/snapback]

I was thinking the same exact thing. Can you imagine if the Bills were on this Monday night?

Woo hoo! Finally they put on the Sabres game right at the beginning of the 3rd.  :rolleyes:

472472[/snapback]

I have shtity Time Warner...I have OLN, no Sabres, even though the guide says it is so....sucks too, they have a free preview of Ceter Ice this week, but they don't broadcast the OLN games...I hate Time Warner!

Who is your cable company?

Comcast (who owns OLN) has said that they'd black out hockey for any cable company that does not put OLN on their basic cable package.  Here in CT, OLN is on the "premium" sports package, which is an extra $4.95 a month.  Rumor has it that there is no hockey on OLN on Cablevision because of this....I'm currently listening to the internet stream of Rick & Jim.

472428[/snapback]

My cable system has OLN & Comcast Sports Network on basic cable, channels 34 & 35 respectively, yet it's not on here either. :rolleyes:

I actually called OLN. I posted what they said over at SabresReport.com: http://www.sabresreport.com/forums/index.p...findpost&p=2767

I have shtity Time Warner...I have OLN, no Sabres, even though the guide says it is so....sucks too, they have a free preview of Ceter Ice this week, but they don't broadcast the OLN games...I hate Time Warner!

472492[/snapback]

I won't defend TW, but over the past 7/8 years I've had Center Ice (all DTV, this is my first with digital cable), they never carry a national broadcast game.

Whooooo hoooooooooooo! Hecht with the winner with 20 seconds left in OT!

Man the OLN announcers are crying in their beers after genuflecting before Mario, Sid, Fleury et. al. all game. A big :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to those announcers and I'm glad we don't have to listen to them but four times this year.

Pens 0-4. Life is good. :rolleyes: