Bledsoe looking SOLID: again!

Buffan00

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas's offensive line is looking great at pass protection. Bledsoe's arm strength is top notch this year. He looks very good out there.

470859[/snapback]

Sure does! They keep playing like that they are a lock for the playoffs!

DB is leading his team but he's not ripping teams apart!  All the credit goes to  his line, RB, and WR who don't drop balls in their vicinity. 

More evidence about our VERY suspect line.

470878[/snapback]

Bledsoe looks great today. How can you see he's not ripping them apart? Are you watching the game?

3td's before halftime........

wow!

470686[/snapback]

Hey ya know what? Go Drew! The guy has found an offense that he can APPARENTLY play in. It is still early in the season. I for one wish him well. He really is a good guy. He stunk as our QB but I wish him no ill will.

DB is leading his team but he's not ripping teams apart! 
All the credit goes to  his line, RB, and WR who don't drop balls in their vicinity. 

470878[/snapback]

Thats BS man and you know it!! Hes tearing Philly a new @ss, and your a moron to say its not him its the line and RB! BS

470878[/snapback]

Thats BS man and you know it!! Hes tearing Philly a new @ss, and your a moron to say its not him its the line and RB! BS

470929[/snapback]

Bledsoe is not the same QB he was here. He is getting the ball out lightning fast and to the right guy.

Its not the OL in Dallas, Bledsoe is just playing good and confident, however Larry Allen is Rock .

Although, Where Bledsoe goes, he better bring Parcels with him. He seems to get the Best out of Drew.

Bledsoe looks great today. How can you see he's not ripping them apart? Are you watching the game?

3td's before halftime........

470887[/snapback]

My bad. And yes it is on where I live. I should've said his efforts cummulatively this season.

That's cool, the rematch in Philly is on MNF, should be a lot of fun. :doh:

Can't wait to see the brutal ass-kicking the Eagles will lay on Not Ready For Prime Time Drew!

:doh:  :D  :P

470968[/snapback]

You have one excuse after another.