Just hypothetical.....Let's just say....

I'd trade down since the Bills needs are on both lines rather than at the skill positions.  Given that each of those players would be highly coveted a lot could be gained by trading out of the spot.

463217[/snapback]

Indeed, not only would I trade down, I'd cut Moulds, let Clements go and say bye-bye to Vincent.

Then with all the money accumulated I would gun for each and every single OL and DL free agent available.

take Leinhart or Bush considering the strengths and weaknesses as our roster stands right now?

Would you trade down?

What?

I'm not really thinking we'll get the #2 overall, but if we did, what would you do?

463207[/snapback]

Your aiming too low we can still get the #1 pick.

The thought of Teflon Tom holding the #2 pick in his hand makes me ill. I don't know about you, but I've got no confidence that whatever he does with that pick would be the right decision. As I see it, this guy is basically a caretaker waiting for someone to come in and right the ship.

no QB's

we need an OL, id rather take my chances with a FA or something when it comes to QB if we infact replace losman but please no more rookie QB's, look at all the QB's that were drafted early that have become busts

Tough to pass on either of them. Leinart probably goes 1, you have to give serious thought about taking Bush at 2. Since Willis needs a "breather" on 3rd down, who better to have in there than Bush?

With superstars available at the top of the draft, they would also have to consider trading down...Teams would certainly want to move up to get one of the big-name players.

If we had the #2 pick, I'd run the card up to the stand with the name Reggie Bush on it. Best player in College football. Willis will not be here for several more years. I'd be surprised if he's here in 2 years.

OL - sign some proven frontline UFA Vets, not 2nd tier fodder like Teague, Chris V., Anderson, Gandy etc. That thinking by TD has failed.

You can still find quality OL in Round 2 and 3. Same with DT's.

Indeed, not only would I trade down, I'd cut Moulds, let Clements go and say bye-bye to Vincent.

Then with all the money accumulated I would gun for each and every single OL and DL free agent available.

463220[/snapback]

I like the way you think. Please send your resume to One Bills Drive.

Well, OT Eric Winston from Miami would be available. If the right positions were available i think i would trade down because i'd really like to see a big time reciever with some size since moulds wont be here next year, and even if he is he sucks, but there are none with 1st round potential that are huge. There arent really any outstanding corners with decent size or safeties either, so i think i would go with Winston.

I'd trade down since the Bills needs are on both lines rather than at the skill positions.  Given that each of those players would be highly coveted a lot could be gained by trading out of the spot.

463217[/snapback]

Bingo

That only works if someone wants to trade up tho. In those cicumstances, I say draft the best OL or DL on the board.

463503[/snapback]

That's fine too, but you might still be able to get that in slot 4 or 5. Who knows?

I think you have to stop thinking about superstar players. Guys like Willis McGahee are counting the days till they can shuffle out of Buffalo. I want a team of pissed-off lunch-bucket guys who let their play do the talking. I would love to start trading some of the whiners for draft picks, assuming we have a scouting department and coaching staff that can mold these guys into a football playing machine, ala New England. But I'm not sure we have that.

PTR

Your aiming too low we can still get the #1 pick.

463237[/snapback]

Not when there is Arizona and Detroit....Hey with the Jets situation we

might even finish 3rd in our own division....Also, we hold the tie-breaker

over Houston :blink:

This years bottom crap so far afer a 1/4 of the season

1. Arizona

2. Detroit

3. Minnesota

4. Buffalo

5. NY Jets

6. Cleveland

7. Green Bay