One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a stupid move.  The Bills are down by 6.  Losman should be given the chance to play his way out of the slump.  If they want to replace him with Holcomb,  that's fine,  but do it during the week,  not in a situation like this.  This is twice Mularkey has done this to Losman and I don't think its a positive for Losman or the team.

461330[/snapback]

Absloutely correct. The biggest bust I'm seeing this season in Mularkey as a head coach adn Gray as defensive coordinator.

He's stinking it up,  but he's not getting a lot of help,  either from his teammates or the coaching staff.  For all the crap about asking him to not lose games this past offseason,  the Bills have done just the opposite.  They run McGahee 15-20 times per game behind an inadequate OL.  Losman has become the focus of the offense and the results are about what should be expected.

461343[/snapback]

I agree....the whole premise of the season has gone awry.....I don't blame JP, cause it was never supposed to be on his shoulders anyway.....but now that they seem to need to rely on the QB to score points, I think we need to put a shorter leash on him. We can't allow this to be a wasted season. If our D is this bad, then we need a more prolific offense....JP can't deliver that yet.

Absloutely correct.  The biggest bust I'm seeing this season in Mularkey as a head coach adn Gray as defensive coordinator.

461352[/snapback]

You forgot Clements--I think he's gonna go for 2 if the Bills get a TD.:(

I hope all the optimistic Bills fans are watching this game. Can't wait to hear all the positive things said this week.

GO BILLS!

461345[/snapback]

We're still only going to be a game behind the Pats, and probably the Jets....and the Dolphins don't scare me. If we stick with Holcomb, I'll definitely remain optimistic :(

The Bill's play calling for this game has been horrible. McGahee picks up 25 yard on the first drive and then doesn't touch the ball for another two quaters. Mularkey is wavering on his decisions regarding Lpsman. It is not J.P.'s fault! They should run, run, run the @#$%^ ball!!!

Hmmm...2 NO runs for good yardage. Don't tell me they are playing prevent??? :(

461381[/snapback]

lol.....the D is probably dumbfounded by the fact that we punted.....no point in even stopping them now....we lost

our Run D sucks majorly......

461395[/snapback]

They actually had a good game until this last drive....Deuce was only around 3 ypc....now he's closing in on like 6 lol