One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow- The Saints have had the ball the entire third quater. This could be alot uglier.

You think Holcomb could just get one quater in?Just for sh###ts and giggles??

461265[/snapback]

Bills dont bend but break D at it again

The Pats are beatable this year.....we have GOT to get our sh*t together....there is still time. FIX IT, MULARKEY!!!!!!!!

From what I'm hearing Evans and Moulds are wide open.  I'm not xpecting JP to be P Manning.  I would like him to hit an open receiver once in awhile.  Presumably he has thrown a football before.

461268[/snapback]

JP could be on Daytona Beach and miss the ocean. :(

So far, another wasted Sunday afternoon.

My wife wonders why I torture myself like this.  Unfortunately, I do not have any explaination other than I must be a glutton fro punishment.

461276[/snapback]

Same... my wife's been asking me to go out all afternoon, instead - I'm watching this crap.

So far, another wasted Sunday afternoon.

My wife wonders why I torture myself like this.  Unfortunately, I do not have any explaination other than I must be a glutton fro punishment.

461276[/snapback]

Are you at least drowning your sorrows with some barley and hops?

Who the hell is covering Stallworth??? He's got like all their passing yards! Can't we just stick Nate on his ass and be done with it??

Only a 6pt NO lead, folks...

461250[/snapback]

Well no doubt it's still do-able...Of coarse that is The Glass being Half Full theory...And this Glass looks about empty on Offense...Poor Play Calling, Penalties, Crowd Noise and a QB who is obviously still learning VERY hard lessons...

I like the optimism though...Wish I had it...I really do...