Orenthal does it again!!

Hawk

Have any of you ever met or encountered OJ?  I did, once, outside the 747 club in Buffalo.  I thought then, he is a thug, and a complete !@#$.

460471[/snapback]

I have, he was as nice as can be. Once he found out i was from Buffalo, we talked for quite a while. He still loves the Bills and watches them all the time. He actually would like to spend more time in Buffalo, but the Management has blackballed him I think. It's pretty bad when the team doesn't acknowledge OJ, but they can celebrate James Lofton who was acquitted multiple times of rape and harassment.

pretty bad when the team doesn't acknowledge OJ, but they can celebrate James Lofton who was acquitted multiple times of rape and harassment.

460477[/snapback]

how about because he has never been convicted?

I have, he was as nice as can be. Once he found out i was from Buffalo, we talked for quite a while. He still loves the Bills and watches them all the time. He actually would like to spend more time in Buffalo, but the Management has blackballed him I think. It's pretty bad when the team doesn't acknowledge OJ, but they can celebrate James Lofton who was acquitted multiple times of rape and harassment.

460477[/snapback]

We blew it off at the time, just figured it was late, and he was drunk. Those Naked Gun movies were funny.

Strange..when i posted the link the picture was of him sitting at the table, signing jerseys,,Now they just have his pic with that stupid smug A$$ grin on his face. Cant imagine what the families are thinking right now... :angry

BTW Oj was convicted in the civil trial. B-)

BTW Oj was convicted in the civil trial.  B-)

460520[/snapback]

OJ was convicted in civil court....

They change the rules without my knowing about it? I didn't know you can get convicted of a crime in a civil trial.

They change the rules without my knowing about it?  I didn't know you can get convicted of a crime in a civil trial.

460522[/snapback]

Not a Lawyer but I watch Judge Judy...He was found by a preponderence of evidence to be civily liable for the murders,,,aka guiltly... B-)

They change the rules without my knowing about it?  I didn't know you can get convicted of a crime in a civil trial.

460522[/snapback]

O.J. was found liable to pay her family a $#!Tload of $, because they believed that he was responsible for the murder. The thing is that they did not prove it. On the other hand an L.A. court couldn't convict robert blake whose alibi was that he went to get his gun.