If it makes cap sense, TKO will be gone at the end

ASCI

If it makes cap sense, TKO will be gone at the end of next season

Firsts some realities:

1) Spikes is in his 8th year.

2) Most pros lose a step by their 8th to 10th year.

3) In an injury like this most lose flexibility not only at the foot but the whole leg.

4) Flexibility is key in body quickness and avoiding future injury.

Now I take out my crystal ball:

TKO comes back to play for Bills next season after taking it easy during camp and preseason. By the first few games it becomes apparent that he has lost a step and is very average. Spikes will be nagged with playable injuries all season long like hamstring and groin and possibly back. At the end of next season TKO will be traded or cap axed at an appropriate time that saves Bills $.

Firsts some realities:

3) In an injury like this most lose flexibility not only at the foot but the whole leg.

TKO comes back to play for Bills next season after taking it easy during camp and preseason. By the first few games it becomes apparent that he has lost a step and is very average.  Spikes will be nagged with playable injuries all season long like hamstring and groin and possibly back. At the end of next season TKO will be traded or cap axed at an appropriate time that saves Bills $.

458219[/snapback]

SHUT UP SHUT UP!! EARMUFFS!!!

Thanks everyone (including myself) for the "best Bills' LB ever" talk. Didn't we learn after we started saying that about Cowart? About Spielman? We're lucky TSW wasn't around in the early '90's or else we would have lost the whole starting LB corps... :devil:

Thanks everyone (including myself) for the "best Bills' LB ever" talk.  Didn't we learn after we started saying that about Cowart?  About Spielman?  We're lucky TSW wasn't around in the early '90's or else we would have lost the whole starting LB corps... :devil:

458302[/snapback]

You mean we could have had RJ, DF and DB out of here sooner if we'd just started a thread about how they were the best Bills QBs ever? Damn it, why didn't you say something then!?

Firsts some realities:

TKO comes back to play for Bills next season after taking it easy during camp and preseason. By the first few games it becomes apparent that he has lost a step and is very average.  Spikes will be nagged with playable injuries all season long like hamstring and groin and possibly back. At the end of next season TKO will be traded or cap axed at an appropriate time that saves Bills $.

458219[/snapback]

Please e-mail this prediction to TKO.

Men like TKO, McGahee, Julian Peterson, etc... thrive on adversity like this when most others would quit just hearing about the length and intensity of the impending physical rehab process.

If you ask me, this would be more fuel for the fire that is TKO's will.

The most common cause of Achilles tendon tears is a problem called tendinitis, a degenerative condition caused by aging or overuse. When a tendon is weakened, trauma can cause it to rupture.

Achilles tendon injuries are common in middle-aged "weekend warriors" who may not exercise regularly or take time to stretch properly before an activity. Among professional athletes, most Achilles injuries seem to occur in quick-acceleration, jumping sports like football and basketball, and almost always end the season's competition for the athlete.

This sucks!

Please e-mail this prediction to TKO.

Men like TKO, McGahee, Julian Peterson, etc... thrive on adversity like this when most others would quit just hearing about the length and intensity of the impending physical rehab process.

If you ask me, this would be more fuel for the fire that is TKO's will.

458505[/snapback]

or maybe this would inspire him.

Have you seen this?

Nice photoshop!

458657[/snapback]

:devil:

We were just talking about this kid last week because an official wouldn't let him play due to logistical reasons....even though he had already played in three games this season...

Besides, why would SI do a Photoshop job like that???

:devil:

We were just talking about this kid last week because an official wouldn't let him play due to logistical reasons....even though he had already played in three games this season...

Besides, why would SI do a Photoshop job like that???

458681[/snapback]

Just kidding, but it does look like a really bad Photoshop job. Sometimes the fakes look more real!

How about a big hell no...we have under contract for 6 years total, which means he's got 3 years left after this year...

Past his prime? Puuul-eeease! The guys 28, hes just in the peak of his career...hes not a RB who will hit the wall at 29 or 30, hes a LB who got 3-4 great years left in him...

TKO stays, regardless!

Firsts some realities:

458219[/snapback]

I think your scenario has real possibility of happening. TKO will be 30 next year with a major injury that will be tough for him, especially a guy who's game relies on speed too. If he goes, I can see Moulds (past his prime, too much $$$) & M Williams (under achiever, too much $$$) going too

I think your scenario has real possibility of happening.  TKO will be 30 next year with a major injury that will be tough for him, especially a guy who's game relies on speed too.  If he goes, I can see Moulds (past his prime, too much $$$) & M Williams (under achiever, too much $$$) going too

459409[/snapback]

Yeah, I think we’re in for big changes next year. The whole rebuilding process will start up again. Seems never ending….