I Say We Win This Sunday

Nanker

The Bills Will Beat Atlanta This Sunday  

53 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills Will Beat Atlanta This Sunday

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Don't Know Enough To Know
    • Not Interested After Last Sunday, I'm Taking up Knitting to Fill Up My Sunday Afternoons

The Bills should be furious over the embarrassment they received against the Bucs. I think this fire will carry over into this weeks game, and they should come out swinging.

The offense must be unleashed and become agressive. We need to see Losman throwing some deep passes against a Falcons secondary that can be beaten.

Enough of these dump passes and screens, we need to see if we have some fire power on offense, we need Lee Evans to go deep more.

I also think that Losman has to scramble more to keep defenses honest. That would definitely open up the passing game.

I also do not see the Falcons as an elite team. They still have no legitimate threat at WR. Dez White? Michael Jenkins? Brian Finneran? Roddy White is only a rookie.

If the defense can keep Alge Crumpler's catches to a minimum and force Michael Vick to beat them singlehandedly, the Bills will win.

The Bills should be furious over the embarrassment they received against the Bucs. I think this fire will carry over into this weeks game, and they should come out swinging.

The offense must be unleashed and become agressive. We need to see Losman throwing some deep passes against a Falcons secondary that can be beaten.

Enough of these dump passes and screens, we need to see if we have some fire power on offense, we need Lee Evans to go deep more.

I also think that Losman has to scramble more to keep defenses honest. That would definitely open up the passing game.

I also do not see the Falcons as an elite team. They still have no legitimate threat at WR. Dez White? Michael Jenkins? Brian Finneran? Roddy White is only a rookie.

If the defense can keep Alge Crumpler's catches to a minimum and force Michael Vick to beat them singlehandedly, the Bills will win.

448547[/snapback]

I agree with most of what you say, but Atlanta's D is decent.

If this team is going to reach for greatness, there's no time like the present to step up and make it happen.

I agree with most of what you say, but Atlanta's D is decent.

If this team is going to reach for greatness, there's no time like the present to step up and make it happen.

448601[/snapback]

Beating Atlanta equals greatness? Damn, I guess Mike Holmgren is safe at the end of the year.

Guest BackInDaDay

MM has publicly lit a fire under McGahee's ass. I'm sure many more private fires have been lit. By Sunday, this squad will respond. Watch the O-line and Willis. I believe Atlanta was built a bit light, but quick. A large, highly-motivated O could put them on their heels.

As far as our D and STs. Time to stop giving interviews and get back to business, and they're about the best there are in the business when their heads are screwed on right.

I think beating ATL would be a larger feat than some folks may think this week. Their quick D-line will try to take away the outside and get around our mammoth blockers. They have very good TE production in Crumpler in all phases. Dunn is quick and smart. Jenkins is an up and comer at WR. I'm drawing a blank on the kid corner but he has been playing some good ball as well. I'm just glad this game is at home because we're gonna need the help to win this one.

I will agree that the Falcons have talent on the defense: Patrick Kerney, Keith Brooking, & DeAngelo Hall. Still there are parts of their defense that can be exploited, particularly their secondary. After Hall you have Jason Webster, Bryan Scott & Keion Carpenter. This secondary should not strike much fear into other teams offense's. Which is why I think the Bills should attempt to open up the offense and have more deep passes attempted.

Beating Atlanta equals greatness?  Damn, I guess Mike Holmgren is safe at the end of the year.

448636[/snapback]

Perhaps I should have said "begin to make it happen."

But put another way, they ain't going to be considered "great" if they don't beat Atlantis. :( (ok, Atlanta) :o

I think beating ATL would be a larger feat than some folks may think this week. Their quick D-line will try to take away the outside and get around our mammoth blockers. They have very good TE production in Crumpler in all phases. Dunn is quick and smart. Jenkins is an up and comer at WR. I'm drawing a blank on the kid corner but he has been playing some good ball as well. I'm just glad this game is at home because we're gonna need the help to win this one.

448828[/snapback]

This just about sums up my feelings on this game. Many here don't seem to buy the Vick hype. I happen to think that he is one of the most talented players in NFL history.

If he really is injured, this and the home field could be enough to give the Bills an edge, but even at that it will be very close unless we can run the football.