Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance

Denial: We never were that good, we didn't really expect to win. We aren't good at all.

Anger: I can't believe I spent 365 days a year thinking about this bunch of losers.

Bargaining: However, if they can somehow get their act together and beat Atlanta, I will be back!

Depression: Oh, what the hell...we aren't going anywhere no matter what. Mike Williams is hurt, Fletcher isn't going to play, Vick is going to play, Roscoe won't be ready for weeks, McGahee.....where's my rope, where's my beam? Where's my Jim Beam?

Acceptance: Remember when the Bills lost 11-5 to Tampa, about

16 years ago? Tampa has always whipped on the Bills. I wasn't surprised at this. Time to move on.

You know who looked worse than Losman? Bledsoe the last 2 years on the road in New England. He was absolutely clueless when the Bills played on the road in New England. The worst I've seen since Todd Collins in Chicago a few years back.

I think it's better to play poorly and lose than to play well and lose. They've got plenty of tape to watch, and they can use the loss to improve. Had they played great and lost by a point, they might be living under the illusion that they are

already "there."

I think they will get there. Not many teams will throw that combination of excellent defense and 100 degree heat, with the loss of Fletcher....this

was a game to lose.

The critical stage of recovery is acceptance. I really hope that we can use that game as a learning experience and bounce back against the Falcons. From the coaches on down, we need to use that game a learning experience and stop believing all of our press clippings after the Texans game.

Other teams are going to use the Bucs defensive game plan as a blue print. We need to make other teams pay for crowding the line of scrimmage. If we do, it will open up the entire offense.

Denial:  We never were that good, we didn't really expect to win.  We aren't good at all.

Anger:  I can't believe I spent 365 days a year thinking about this bunch of losers.

Bargaining:  However, if they can somehow get their act together and beat Atlanta, I will be back!

Depression:  Oh, what the hell...we aren't going anywhere no matter what.  Mike Williams is hurt, Fletcher isn't going to play, Vick is going to play, Roscoe won't be ready for weeks, McGahee.....where's my rope, where's my beam?  Where's my Jim Beam?

Acceptance:  Remember when the Bills lost 11-5 to Tampa, about

16 years ago?  Tampa has always whipped on the Bills.  I wasn't surprised at this.  Time to move on. 

447641[/snapback]

hahaha great post, the 5 stages are also known on the board as...

1. Monday

2. Tuesday

3. Wednesday

4. Thursday

5. Friday

:)