ESPN Power Rankings.......25th

Thailog80

The Jets at #10? this list is a joke.

A team doesnt have a defense as good as the Bills and end up at #25...

please.

31001[/snapback]

FWIW, they played well against Cincy (tho' cincy had a few starters out). Penny, Martin, and other Jets looked real good. But of course, it's just a week 1 rating...

The Jets at #10? this list is a joke.

A team doesnt have a defense as good as the Bills and end up at #25...

please.

31001[/snapback]

FWIW, they played well against Cincy (tho' cincy had a few starters out). Penny, Martin, and other Jets looked real good. But of course, it's just a week 1 rating...

31009[/snapback]

Although the Jets Offense is far better then ours....The OLine is unreal(Mawae is a beast), Pennington does a great job running there offense, Martin never ever gets touched in the backfield, and most of time he doesnt get touched until he is 2-3yards past the LOS....There one question mark is there WR's, they dropped more passes then our WR did on Sunday....

There Defense is still horrid...The D-Line get manhandled at the LOS....and there secondary is very weak....

I would rank dem higher then us at this point(they won, we didnt) but to have the Jets 10th is a joke....

I like the comment next to the Raiders @ #23:

One loss and players are already complaining about substitutions and playing time! We thought they fired Bill Callahan?

Yeah, and Davis hired Norv f'n Turner! :D

I say after the Bills win this Sunday, they'll move up a few notches. :P

You're underestimating the Jets. Aside from their secondary, that team is pretty solid. They'll probably end up with one of the two wild card spots.

31015[/snapback]

I think a lot of folks underestimated the Jets. Their offense is good enough to keep them in most games regardless of how the defense plays. It will be a battle to finish ahead of the Jets this year.

Now Miami...that's another story. They will struggle to win 5 or 6 games in my eyes.

Guest Guest_rusty_*

I think if the Bills were ranked 1st in offense and defense but finished 7-9 a lot of people here would be happy.

The only stat that counts is wins and losses. The Jets won, the Bills lost. The other stats are for losers.

You feel bad...look at the Bolts...they win and are still ranked #27..talk about no respect.

31306[/snapback]

Ok. Time to face facts. Yes we were number 1 last season. Yes that did not mean anything but stating that the ranking is bogus based on last season is crazy. This is the same team as last season. The very same. That is why all the doom and gloom on this board. Time to face facts folks. This is not a very good team. Period. Now be positive, pray to your football gods and Bill eave all you want. At the end of the season you will see this football team for what it is? a 6-10 team with little talent. I do not like what Jerry Sullivan has wrote the last couple of weeks but he is right. This is not a playoff roster, this is not a playoff team.

AFC Rankings:

New England

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Baltimore

Denver

New York Jets

Kansas City

Cincinnati

Jacksonville

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

Oakland

Miami

Houston

San Diego

Can you imagine us winning on the road against any of those teams in the Top

7 of the AFC? Well, we will get to see --- we have the pleasure of playing 3

of those teams on the road.

Ok.  Time to face facts.  Yes we were number 1 last season. Yes that did not mean anything but stating that the ranking is bogus based on last season is crazy. This is the same team as last season. The very same.  That is why all the doom and gloom on this board.  Time to face facts folks.  This is not a very good team. Period.  Now be positive, pray to your football gods and Bill eave all you want.  At the end of the season you will see this football team for what it is? a 6-10 team with little talent.  I do not like what Jerry Sullivan has wrote the last couple of weeks but he is right.  This is not a playoff roster, this is not a playoff team.

AFC Rankings:

New England

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Baltimore

Denver

New York Jets

Kansas City

Cincinnati

Jacksonville

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

Oakland

Miami

Houston

San Diego

Can you imagine us winning on the road against any of those teams in the Top

7 of the AFC? Well, we will get to see --- we have the pleasure of playing 3

of those teams on the road.

31372[/snapback]

The Nile doesn't just run through Egypt. It's waters are rushing through this board at flood level.