Frances, Ivan, and now Jeanne?

stevestojan

I predict Jeanne to endup near the Ga/SC border. As for Ivan, If Ivan continues it's NW path for the next 12 hours, it'll be in my backyard! Alot of the experts are starting to do away with their original prediction of an eastern turn because something happened to the trough that was supposed to steer it.

jeanne looks to be weak

or am i wrong

30959[/snapback]

is weak now. If she stays on path an hits the US, wont be by then. Just started up, only 40-some MPH.. by Saturday will be a Cat1 at least, and that least 3 or 4 more days until FLA...

"The Sunshine State"

is weak now. If she stays on path an hits the US, wont be by then. Just started up, only 40-some MPH.. by Saturday will be a Cat1 at least, and that least 3 or 4 more days until FLA...

Typical woman - starting slowly and ending up wild and dangerous. :D

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Jeann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of Hurricane season, and we've only had to deal with one minor storm in Va Beach!

:D My 100th Post!!! :P

30946[/snapback]

yeah we've been spared so far. tho Jeanne could easily blow abit north and hit us...

gratz on 100 UDFA, now carry my bag to the lockerroom

Jeanne's going to miss Florida, hit SC, and be little more than a Category 2 when it does.  Compared to what this hurricane season's already produced... :D

31817[/snapback]

well, that cat2 frances left me without power for 8 days, and the place i was staying at for 5. I'd rather not do that again! :P but, you're right. It could be worse. I could be in New Orleans right now.

Andthe funny (morbid funny, not haha funny) thing is that i told my family that if Ivan was coming to south Florida, I was gonna drive to New Orleans and make a mini-vacation out of it. Good thing i didnt take a pre-emptive strike!