So take apporve leave to go watch the Bills....

ICE

;) And get FIRED? Yep it happened this morning at 9 am. So I go to the Bills game, Catch some bug, They lose thanks to an ass reaming by the refs then get fired this morning.

Well the good thing is the "threes" has happened. Maybe it is good luck from here on out

They lose thanks to an ass reaming by the refs

30796[/snapback]

This is new.

How did we get reamed by the refs?

Was one of them supposed to knock that ball down before the Jags player caught it, kept control and landed with both feet in bounds?

I dont get it.

He can't fire you like that. He has to have a reason. Take him to the labor board.

Oh yeah he can... what planet have you been living on? The only wronful firing is discrimination of race, religion, creed, age, handicap. If he can prove just one of those, then he has a case.

:D And get FIRED?  Yep it happened this morning at 9 am. So I go to the Bills game, Catch some bug, They lose thanks to an ass reaming by the refs then get fired this morning.

Well the good thing is the "threes" has happened. Maybe it is good luck from here on out

30796[/snapback]

what an !@#$! I guess my flat tire on my truck when i got back from the air port wasnt so bad . sorry to hear that

HA HA HA!!! What a Loser!

Just kidding. Sorry to hear it and here's to getting back quickly!

:D And get FIRED?  Yep it happened this morning at 9 am. So I go to the Bills game, Catch some bug, They lose thanks to an ass reaming by the refs then get fired this morning.

30796[/snapback]

This is new.

How did we get reamed by the refs?

Was one of them supposed to knock that ball down before the Jags player caught it, kept control and landed with both feet in bounds?

I dont get it.

30825[/snapback]

The voice of reason. :D

This'll make you feel better - NOT!!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../tech_job_slump

31823[/snapback]

Sad...but I'm not really surprised at all...It just stood to reason in the Tech field, at least it did to me. My best friend went to school a few years back so he could enter the Tech sector. I told him to save his money. He graduated top in his class yet he's still at the same Job he had, and he's coming to work with me within a year when I expand... It's not for a lack of effort or abilty, those great Tech Jobs just dried up in this City, and it looks like the same happened in a lot of Cities...

Sad...but I'm not really surprised at all...It just stood to reason in the Tech field, at least it did to me. My best friend went to school a few years back so he could enter the Tech sector. I told him to save his money. He graduated top in his class yet he's still at the same Job he had, and he's coming to work with me within a year when I expand... It's not for a lack of effort or abilty, those great Tech Jobs just dried up in this City, and it looks like the same happened in a lot of Cities...

31836[/snapback]

Y2K was a boon in 1998-99, but it hasn't been the same since. Companies poured so much money into non-revenue-generating activities that they held off on expenditures and I think they realized during that lull that they didn't have to always have the latest and greatest.