Bills-Saints Game in San Antonio

Ramius

Anyword on ticket exchange? 

As so many of us have seats atteh Super Dome, has their been an anounced plan for exchanging tickets for the in San Antonio?

438245[/snapback]

When I hear something on the local news I'll post it. But I'm sure that whenever the announcement is made, the word will be out everywhere very quickly.

They are saying game on Oct 2 or Oct 3rd.  That means a possible Monday night game?  Isn't there a Monday night game planned already on TV.  Can there be two monday night games.  Its hard to book airlines yet not knowing day of game.

438261[/snapback]

Yes - a week from today there will be two monday night games.

Can there be two monday night games.

438261[/snapback]

they're doing it next week with the Saints "Home" vs the Giants at the Meadowlands at 7:30 and the Washington/Dallas game at 9

may have to double up on Monday niters or schedule Saturday games to complete the Saints' schedule

they're doing it next week with the Saints "Home" vs the Giants at the Meadowlands at 7:30 and the Washington/Dallas game at 9

may have to double up on Monday niters or schedule Saturday games to complete the Saints' schedule

438301[/snapback]

That's because the Jets have a home game scheduled for this Sunday. As long as the Alamodome isn't booked for the 2nd, seems like a 4pm EST start that day would be logical.

As long as the Alamodome isn't booked for the 2nd

438345[/snapback]

the league would like to schedule them at their original time, but if the Alamodome, LSU, or wherever has a conflict they may have to adjust their scheduling

thats why i said they may have to double up monday niters or schedule saturday games.

the league would like to schedule them at their original time, but if the Alamodome, LSU, or wherever has a conflict they may have to adjust their scheduling

thats why i said they may have to double up monday niters or schedule saturday games.

438422[/snapback]

Understood.

Seems like the games at LSU shouldn't be a problem, but I see several potential Saints home game dates are already filled at the Alamodome.... right now, though, looks like October 2 is clear:

Alamodome Event Listing: October 2005