Bills-Saints Game in San Antonio

Ramius

Understood.

Seems like the games at LSU shouldn't be a problem, but I see several potential Saints home game dates are already filled at the Alamodome.... right now, though, looks like October 2 is clear:

Alamodome Event Listing: October 2005

438432[/snapback]

The event that *was* scheduled for that weekend has already been rescheduled.

they're doing it next week with the Saints "Home" vs the Giants at the Meadowlands at 7:30 and the Washington/Dallas game at 9

may have to double up on Monday niters or schedule Saturday games to complete the Saints' schedule

438301[/snapback]

Are the Giants going to wear their "away" jerseys?

Anyword on ticket exchange? 

As so many of us have seats atteh Super Dome, has their been an anounced plan for exchanging tickets for the in San Antonio?

438245[/snapback]

I sent an email to the box office manager at the Alamodome yesterday. He forwarded to someone from the Superdome. They are working on ticket exchanges. Should be decided shortly. If you got your tickets through Eric make sure you email him on whether you want to exchange them. He posted his addy on the tailgate south board. No guarantees, but he will try to do what he can.

I also emailed the Saints and AlamoDome today. I will let everyone know where we stand.

Will all ticket holders please let me know if they are still plannning on attending. I have set up another thread. Please only include if you are a go or no go and please try to keep the thread clean so that I can process as quickly as possible. I need this info before they can talk about refunds/exchanges, etc.

Thanks,

Eric

I sent an email to the box office manager at the Alamodome yesterday.  He forwarded to someone from the Superdome.  They are working on ticket exchanges.  Should be decided shortly.  If you got your tickets through Eric make sure you email him on whether you want to exchange them.  He posted his addy on the tailgate south board.  No guarantees, but he will try to do what he can.

438682[/snapback]

I also emailed the Saints and AlamoDome today. I will let everyone know where we stand.

Will all ticket holders please let me know if they are still plannning on attending. I have set up another thread. Please only include if you are a go or no go and please try to keep the thread clean so that I can process as quickly as possible. I need this info before they can talk about refunds/exchanges, etc.

Thanks,

Eric

I sent an email to the box office manager at the Alamodome yesterday.  He forwarded to someone from the Superdome.  They are working on ticket exchanges.  Should be decided shortly.  If you got your tickets through Eric make sure you email him on whether you want to exchange them.  He posted his addy on the tailgate south board.  No guarantees, but he will try to do what he can.

438682[/snapback]

I also emailed the Saints and AlamoDome today.  I will let everyone know where we stand.

Will all ticket holders please let me know if they are still plannning on attending.  I have set up another thread. Please only include if you are a go or no go and please try to keep the thread clean so that I can process as quickly as possible.  I need this info before they can talk about refunds/exchanges, etc.

Thanks,

Eric

438861[/snapback]

I gave you my Hell yeah!

Going to San Antonio?