Fezmid

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fumble. Fumbl-i-a. Fumbleruski."

Our D is scary-good.

And yeah, I've been calling for Duke Preston to start since we drafted him. Let him and JP progress together. Why can everyone else start rookies and not skip a beat, yet we have to pick from the veteran has-beens/never-weres? Awesome to see him come in at G and do well.

That's true, but lets blame all 7 years on DB anyway!  It makes for better posts.

436477[/snapback]

DB had a good first half year...and he is a great guy---and he was waaay better than RJ(the worst QB of all time in the NFL??---well--perhapps there are those who will mention Jay Schroeder).....I wish DB and dallas luck this year.

How much faith is that in your rookie-starter QB?  Letting him throw passes for 3rd down conversions?

436488[/snapback]

The playcalling today has been really good, I think. Tip of the hat to the coaching staff for a well prepared game plan.

DB had a good first half year...and he is a great guy---and he was waaay better than RJ(the worst QB of all time in the NFL??---well--perhapps there are those who will mention Jay Schroeder).....I wish DB and dallas luck this year.

436485[/snapback]

Worst QB of all time? Come on...he wasn't even the worst ever on the Bills. Look up Gary Marangi some time...He wasn't even the worst in the last 10 years. Look up Ryan Leaf...

Worst QB of all time?  Come on...he wasn't even the worst ever on the Bills.  Look up Gary Marangi some time...He wasn't even the worst in the last 10 years.  Look up Ryan Leaf...

436490[/snapback]

Not even the worst Bills Qb of the last 10 years. He was better than Todd Collins and Billy Joe Hobert, though that's not saying much.

Worst QB of all time?  Come on...he wasn't even the worst ever on the Bills.  Look up Gary Marangi some time...He wasn't even the worst in the last 10 years.  Look up Ryan Leaf...

436490[/snapback]

OK----i may have gotten carried away a bit...But look at what RJ deteriorated into.By the time he got to Tampa Bay he could barely hand the ball off without screwing up. I mean he was baaaad. Gruden couldnt wait to get rid of him.

Kneel. Kneel. Kneel.

Game over!

+5 on turnovers. Stout D, as expected. JP haters can shove it.

436493[/snapback]

Here Here!

Or, is that Hear Hear!

Whatever. This was a great tonic for the Off-Season Blues so many had this year.

GO BILLS!

Balanced, mistake-free offense.  Dominating defense.  This is going to be a fun season.

436507[/snapback]

One giant mistake for JP.

Capers suckered him with a zoneblitz and we dodged a 7pt bullet. Gotta watch it cuz those can change an entire game.