Stone Cold Lock of the Week

bartshan-83

if i were a betting man, and i am, i would throw it all down on Cinnci -3.5 @ Cleveland. There is no way that game will be close. Cleveland will be lucky to score on Cinncy's D and Carson, Chad and Rudy are gonna have their way....

time to double up folks....pay for those opener tix. <_<

gamblers in the house, who you got?

watch those bastards prove me wrong now.... ;)

I got the Chargers laying 4.5 against the Cowgirls.

And i got the Broncos laying 4 against the fish

And I got the Under (38.5) in the Bills game.

434048[/snapback]

Chargers look good (Drew on the road <_< , don't know how much they'll miss the suspended Gates though)

Under on the Bills looks good also.

I like the Pats to cover tonight (ducking)

I really like Jacksonville -3 vs. Seattle - I don't think the AFC's position of dominance league wide over the NFC has gone away merely due to the offseason. The Seahawks were brutal down the stretch last year, got waxed at home in the playoffs by an 8-8 team, and barely eked out a 1-3 record against the AFC last year when they won a tight home game against the Dolphins. The Jags should be spotting them six easy, but I think the bettors get a bargain here due to Mike Holmgren's Super Bowl ring.

Chargers look good (Drew on the road <_< , don't know how much they'll miss the suspended Gates though)

Under on the Bills looks good also.

I like the Pats to cover tonight (ducking)

434074[/snapback]

I have a feeling if tonight's game were three or four weeks in that you could expect the Pats to cover. But tonight...somehow...I like the extra half on the TD.

Also, remember this gem from last year: Play over in the first week of the NFL season when you have a home favorite of 7-10 points and the total in the game is 40 or more points. Since 1989 it has paid 75 %.

Three games, including tonight's game, qualify for this in Week One: Tennesee ova 40 and New Orleans ova 45.

Love the Bills under. Just love it.

Oakland @ New England: Take the over (49.0)

Cincinnati @ Cleveland: Take the under (44.5)

Denver @ Miami: Take Denver (4.5 favorite)

Houston @ Buffalo: Take the under (38.0)

New York @ Kansas City: Take the over (47.5)

Tampa Bay @ Minnesota: Take Minnesota (6 favorite)

Arizona @ New York: Take Arizona (3 underdog)

Dallas @ San Diego: Take San Diego (4.5 favorite)

St Louis @ San Fran: Take St Louis (6 favorite)

Indianapolis @ Baltimore: Take the over (46.5) and Indy (3 favorite)

Philly @ Atlanta: Take Philly (1 favorite)