Final Score this Weekend: Bills v. Texans

NJ_BillsFan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo wins 30-13. McGee returns a kick for a score and the D scores one on a fumble recovery. McGahee runs for over 100 yds and Mark Cambell gets JP's first TD pass.

Shades of the drubbing we handed the Pats in the opener two years ago, although hopefully the rest of the season will fare much better.

I hate to be the first to go against the trend, but I dont see us winning this game.  JP's first start against a 3-4 Defense, heavy blitzing, excellent CBs, lots of confusion...JP struggles big time.  It'll be close though because of our Defense, but we'll fall short.

Texans:  13

Bills:  10

433295[/snapback]

I think you forgot about willis's ability to flatten opposing DB's... something to think about with your score.

17-10 Bills.

Two touchdowns by Willis and a chipshot field goal. Losman looks like a deer in headlights but the defense is strong enough to limit the Texans to 10 points. Willis is the story here with 115+ yards and two touchdowns.

Book it.

T_R

Bills 9, Texans 7.

Lindell makes three, but misses a 41 yarder in the closing minutes that would have forced Houston to score a TD. Instead, they get one last shot but fall short.