Jay R and I were dreading reading this board.

ICE

As was most of us actually at the game. I am too tired to rip on the fuggin stupidity on this board tonight. I have come down with some bug as well that had me running a fever last night. Tomorrow though is another story...

You people need to learn about football or find something else to follow. I will also fill you in on my one on one with tom Donahoe before the game Sunday. YES I talked to him one on one for about 10 min on sunday and have a witness.

Will yack when feeling better.

Guest evil twin

Yeah ICE, I got sick watching the Bills too!

Watching Bledsoe choke and get sacked when the drive started at the fuggin JAX 3 yard line is enough to make anyone wretch!

Ice it was nice to finally meet you. Hope the bug passes quickly.

As far as you and Donahoe talking...I believe you. Donahoe came flying through the club 10 minutes later than he usually does :devil:  Even made a comment to Lisa that TD was running late..it was all your fault :P

30256[/snapback]

So you're saying that ICE broke TD of his usual pre-game routine? That perhaps he jinxed everything by making TD late? :)

I forgot to mention before...get better ICE....

So you're saying that ICE broke TD of his usual pre-game routine?  That perhaps he jinxed everything by making TD late?  :devil:

I forgot to mention before...get better ICE....

30260[/snapback]

Someone did mention after the game that ICE had said he has never been to a Bills game in Buffalo that they won. So it was decided that he should be banned from all future Opener Tailgates.

And where were you Dan? Did you miss out on the Tailgate due to "personal reasons"? At least you're a frequent member of the Garbage Plate Society.

Watching Bledsoe choke and get sacked when the drive started at the fuggin JAX 3 yard line is enough to make anyone wretch!

30162[/snapback]

Inbreeding is a terrible thing. Please don't make the same mistake your parents did and divorce your sister NOW! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

30162[/snapback]

Evil twin....--Don't you know that drew was just trying to create some more space so he could see better!--don't be so ignorant. RJ--another brilliant get the job done QB--- used to love to do that too.