When did RWS turn into "Clockwork Orange"?

Maybe it's just me but I was absolutely repulsed by the incessant advertising at RWS. I don't ever remember it being this bad. The only thing missing was the proping my eyelids open and forcing me to stare at the jumbotron. Is is any wonder that the fans aren't paying attention, their brains are numb from the incessant advertising blitz. Fuggin bus races for Christ sakes, do we really need to be conducting a bus racing contest? Top's launching t-shirt s and people clamoring like they just discovered clothing And if you want to give a free seat away, yea for you but I still ain't flying your fricken airline.

If someone has a spare RPG in their closet, please fire it at the freaking jumbotron.

Maybe it's just me but I was absolutely repulsed by the incessant advertising at RWS.  I don't ever remember it being this bad.  The only thing missing was the proping my eyelids open and forcing me to stare at the jumbotron.  Is is any wonder that the fans aren't paying attention, their brains are numb from the incessant advertising blitz.  Fuggin bus races for Christ sakes, do we really need to be conducting a bus racing contest?  Top's launching t-shirt s and people clamoring like they just discovered clothing And if you want to give a free seat away, yea for you but I still ain't flying your fricken airline.

If someone has a spare RPG in their closet, please fire it at the freaking jumbotron.

29994[/snapback]

Sports has been going this way for a long time. Hockey is the worst. I miss the days of clean white boards when you could actually follow the puck.

At least it's not as bad as Foxboro Stadium. I swear, they are this close blaring out over the loudspeakers... "This Patriots Cheerleader routine is brought to you by Hooters!"

Maybe it's just me but I was absolutely repulsed by the incessant advertising at RWS.  I don't ever remember it being this bad.  The only thing missing was the proping my eyelids open and forcing me to stare at the jumbotron.  Is is any wonder that the fans aren't paying attention, their brains are numb from the incessant advertising blitz.  Fuggin bus races for Christ sakes, do we really need to be conducting a bus racing contest?  Top's launching t-shirt s and people clamoring like they just discovered clothing And if you want to give a free seat away, yea for you but I still ain't flying your fricken airline.

29994[/snapback]

Just pray that they don't start shooting t-shirts or hotdogs out of a bazooka into the stands, like they do at the baseball & hockey games here in Fort Wayne. Even the NFL is getting to be like a minor-league promotion-fest. It's just too bad that the game is no longer the focus of the event.

29994[/snapback]

That was irritating as hell, wasn't it ! :devil:

Just pray that they don't start shooting t-shirts or hotdogs out of a bazooka into the stands, like they do at the baseball & hockey games here in Fort Wayne.  Even the NFL is getting to be like a minor-league promotion-fest.  It's just too bad that the game is no longer the focus of the event.

30011[/snapback]

Billy Buffalo WAS shooting t-shirts out of a bazooka. :devil:

Have you ever listen to a game on the radio? It's alot worse.

"Travis fumbles the ball, this play brought to you by Allstate"

29994[/snapback]

29994[/snapback]

Hey Mike,

was your seat uncomfortable? Beer not cold enough? Too long of a line in the john? Drunk person behind/next to/in front of you? Was it too hot? Cheerleaders too ugly (thats a given)?

Damn, man... i mean, Im a pessimistic Bills fan, but i think you take the cake this week. First, your ranting on another thread about our 8-8 season after one game, then how the fans didnt seem into the game, and then this? Come on. We make that last play, and we are all crapping out roses today. Singing show tunes. Smiling ear to ear. One play. In week one. It will be OK.

Hey Mike,

was your seat uncomfortable? Beer not cold enough? Too long of a line in the john? Drunk person behind/next to/in front of you?  Was it too hot? Cheerleaders too ugly (thats a given)?

Damn, man... i mean, Im a pessimistic Bills fan, but i think you take the cake this week. First, your ranting on another thread about our 8-8 season after one game, then how the fans didnt seem into the game, and then this? Come on. We make that last play, and we are all crapping out roses today. Singing show tunes. Smiling ear to ear. One play. In week one. It will be OK.

30090[/snapback]

LOL@crapping out roses

good one :devil:

Hey Mike,

was your seat uncomfortable? Beer not cold enough? Too long of a line in the john? Drunk person behind/next to/in front of you?  Was it too hot? Cheerleaders too ugly (thats a given)?

30090[/snapback]

Steve,

Win or lose, my issues are the same. Something is very different and very wrong at RWS!

However, there was one two minute period shortly after the Spikes hit that made it real again. The place was going bonkers and I said to AiO..."this is Bills football"!

The magic is there, it's just smoothered under a two foot layer of fear and anxiety. We used to dare teams to come to RWS and beat us. Now we're running from 50 yard field goals. :devil:

Hey Mike,

30090[/snapback]

You mean...we haven't done that before? Gotta love 'em anyway.

RWS like a Clockwork Orange?

Anybody remember the movie?  They tried to rehab a crimminal by making him puke everytime he witnessed crime.  Are the Bill's trying to make us puke everytime we watch football?  Who's behind this?

30092[/snapback]

Yeah, here I come into the thread waiting to hear him talking about "Ultraviolence" in the stands, and he's griping about a few ads. Last I remember, too, Alex didn't pay for his "treatment." :devil: