Burger King commercial

ektin

Just saw the new Burger King commercial.

Bledsoe drops back to pass against athe Ravens and throws a swing pass, it's tipped and the Burger King guy intercepts it and returns it for a TD.

pretty funny.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the new Burger King commercial.

Bledsoe drops back to pass against athe Ravens and throws a swing pass, it's tipped and the Burger King guy intercepts it and returns it for a TD.

pretty funny.

421192[/snapback]

I saw one where he was sacked by the Hamburglar...

that is great, sucks that once again we have to be the butt of a joke, but definitely funny!

422523[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that you dont think that the Burger King could have intercepted Drew and then run it back for a touchdown?

So what you're saying is that you dont think that the Burger King could have intercepted Drew and then run it back for a touchdown?

422531[/snapback]

Why not? If Deion did it, a lot of people could have. The Burger King, the guy down the street, my grandmother...

It sucks that the Bills are again on that commercial. I live in NJ and my fiance said she saw it 3 times in one day on TV. Watching Sportscenter and Abraham signed a contract with the Jets. The JEts played 16 games last year, 2 against the Bills. Of course, once again, the higlights shown of Abraham were againt the Bills. :lol:

Not only were we dissed by showing a clip of Bledsoe getting intercepted by the King of Whoppers, but the friggin scoreboard shows that it's the Lions, not the Bills, playing the Ravens.  WTF?

422572[/snapback]

It was such a bad play, the web designer probably thought it had to have been the Lions. I mean, who else could have pulled off such a crappy play?

It sucks that the Bills are again on that commercial.  I live in NJ and my fiance said she saw it 3 times in one day on TV.  Watching Sportscenter and Abraham signed a contract with the Jets.  The JEts played 16 games last year, 2 against the Bills.  Of course, once again, the higlights shown of Abraham were againt the Bills.  :lol:

422635[/snapback]

What about that sack on Drew that Seymour had and Bruski ran it back for a td @ home. I've seen that about 150 fuggin times in the past year.