None of You Know Football, NONE!

MDH

I love the differences of opinion on this board and the discussion this brings about, but g'damn if I'm not getting annoyed with these posts that say, "blah blah blah and if you don't think so YOU DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL!"

As if there is one way of doing anything and if you think differently, you're just a f'in moron. WTF, can't you just state you g'damn opinion without calling others f'in names? Or are the people who say this crap that insecure about their opinions that you have to try to head off any debate on the issue? Or have they just gotten so used to the way things are done over on the politics board?

I love the differences of opinion on this board and the discussion this brings about, but g'damn if I'm not getting annoyed with these posts that say, "blah blah blah and if you don't think so YOU DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL!"

As if there is one way of doing anything and if you think differently, you're just a f'in moron.  WTF, can't you just state you g'damn opinion without calling others f'in names?  Or are the people who say this crap that insecure about their opinions that you have to try to head off any debate on the issue?  Or have they just gotten so used to the way things are done over on the politics board?

29236[/snapback]

We lost the game on the last play. That hurts. Folks are upset and want to play the blame game. Unfortunately the can't resort to their old wipping boy Drew so they are confused. The guys at WGR don't come on until this afternoon to tell them what to think and who to run out of town, so there is a lot of misplaced anger.

As if there is one way of doing anything and if you think differently, you're just a f'in moron.  WTF, can't you just state you g'damn opinion without calling others f'in names?  Or are the people who say this crap that insecure about their opinions that you have to try to head off any debate on the issue?  Or have they just gotten so used to the way things are done over on the politics board?

29236[/snapback]

Blah, Blah, Blah

:angry:

29236[/snapback]

Agreed... unfortunately, more often than not,

it's the apologists who use this card. :angry:

29236[/snapback]

You, sir, do NOT know football.... :angry::blink::blush:

29236[/snapback]

I too can't stand the personal attacks...They are so primitive...There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. And just because someone has a different opinion does not make them an idiot, but quite a few people on this Board have zero couth...

And does anyone think a guy like Mike Martz and say Bill Parcells agree on Football philosopy? Because they disagree does it mean one of them knows nothing about Football?

We lost the game on the last play. That hurts. Folks are upset and want to play the blame game. Unfortunately the can't resort to their old wipping boy Drew so they are confused. The guys at WGR don't come on until this afternoon to tell them what to think and who to run out of town, so there is a lot of misplaced anger.

29281[/snapback]

Considering your screen name, hysterical post......

29281[/snapback]

LOL, that's friggin hailarious!!! :doh:

How true. :)

29236[/snapback]

You are correct on all points. Unfortunately the people who your post applies to, refuse to acknowledge it.