Mike Willaims

Estro

WTF happened to letting the younger guys getting all the reps? Willis doesn't need to play at all. And when he does, he fumbles at the freaking goal line!!! :mad:

And why do we not score on that INT by Spikes when we have 1st and goal at the !@#$ing 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF happened to letting the younger guys getting all the reps?  Willis doesn't need to play at all.  And when he does, he fumbles at the freaking goal line!!!  :mad: 

And why do we not score on that INT by Spikes when we have 1st and goal at the !@#$ing 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

419939[/snapback]

QUICK SOMEONE TAKE THIS GUYS BELT AND SHOELACES AWAY!!!!!!!!

MW is a big kitty who is way overrated. And he and his o-line mates will be the reason this team won't go as far as they should.

420075[/snapback]

Are you all about predictions and hoping you're right so you can tell all your friends, or do you care to expand upon this theory?

Next week the starters don't get a whiff of the field...this is their final tuneup.

420036[/snapback]

I think the starters will get significant PT next week. JP needs the reps, he was a little off tonight, and the O-line definately needs to work on the running game. I'd rather not see McGahee. IMO he has been running in double low all preseason and that is part of the reason he hasn't been super productive. I'd rather see Williams get 20 carries next week.

I think the starters will get significant PT next week.  JP needs the reps, he was a little off tonight, and the O-line definately needs to work on the running game.  I'd rather not see McGahee. IMO he has been running in double low all preseason and that is part of the reason he hasn't been super productive.  I'd rather see Williams get 20 carries next week.

420122[/snapback]

I'd be surprised if MM goes that route, but you may be right since JP does need the work. Game 4 is usually for the bubble guys to make their case...

I'd be surprised if MM goes that route, but you may be right since JP does need the work.  Game 4 is usually for the bubble guys to make their case...

420137[/snapback]

Remember, the first cutdown is BEFORE the Detroit game.....