Republican Election sabotage

Mickey

A GOP official and a consultant have both already pled guilty. The Grand Jury is reconvening suggesting the possibility of additional indictments. Still under indictment is James Tobin, former regional director of the RNC who is awaiting trial. I love how the so-called liberal media conpiracy is playing this story up, not.

GOP Election Tampering in NH

I think the former state Republican Party Chairman, John Dowd, is likely the next person to be indicted.

The elections that year in NH were not all that close with the exception of the Senate race which was decided by about 9,000 votes either way.

New Hampshire? GOP tricks?

Try again, Counsellor.

Damn, Mickey. Anytime you get something balanced going you screw up and turn into Buckey. There's barely 9,000 people in NH anyway? Maybe you should move to Washington and follow Governorships.

Party Hack. You and Debbie. Geeze.

Try again, Counsellor.

Damn, Mickey. Anytime you get something balanced going you screw up and turn into Buckey. There's barely 9,000 people in NH anyway? Maybe you should move to Washington and follow Governorships.

419805[/snapback]

Could be worse. :D

Try again, Counsellor.

419805[/snapback]

Bib, they pled guilty for crying out loud, its a fact. I would think there is more partisanship afoot in denying that then in simply linking the article. I made sure to point out that it likely didn't matter in the results of the elections.

Bib, they pled guilty for crying out loud, its a fact. I would think there is more partisanship afoot in denying that then in simply linking the article.  I made sure to point out that it likely didn't matter in the results of the elections.

420187[/snapback]

I simply enjoy busting your balls on occassion, for no other reason than just to do it. This time it didn't require reading 3 pages of arguments, so I took an easy shot.

Party Hack.

Also was an op to toss a rock at Debbie. Two birds with one post.

Democrat Party Slogan for years: Vote early, vote often.

Now I should get upset when Republicans are caught doing it? Please. All's fair in love,war, and politics...

420289[/snapback]

But, as a partisan hack, you're not upset that they did it and STILL lost the election?

I mean, damn, if you're going to rig an election, at least do it so you win the damned thing... :(

But, as a partisan hack, you're not upset that they did it and STILL lost the election?

I mean, damn, if you're going to rig an election, at least do it so you win the damned thing...  :D

420299[/snapback]

They must be modelling after the LAPD playbook.

I simply enjoy busting your balls on occassion, for no other reason than just to do it. This time it didn't require reading 3 pages of arguments, so I took an easy shot.

Party Hack.

420245[/snapback]

Happy? :D

Party Hack.

420245[/snapback]

I never saw it coming, I was too busy trying to fix my pickle juicer, damn thing is on the fritz again.

You mean the state that Pat Robertson won the primary in years ago? Yeah they have validity.  :lol:  :lol:

420925[/snapback]

Pat Robertson never won the NH Republican presidential primary.

I suspect you mean Pat Buchanan?

Your overall point probably is still valid. :lol: