Going In For Minor Surgery Tomorrow

R. Rich

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have come here first. We would have diagnosed it properly, put some ICE on it and it would have been better in no time. Now you have to have surgery. Teaches you to go to those quacks! :devil:

Seriously, Rich, hope things go well.

I asked, but Coach Mularkey wouldn't tell me the nature of your malady. I am thinking about writing a LAM column on the subject to display my utter disdain.

At the risk of becoming overemotional...let me just say I hope that you are blessed with a steady handed surgeon, good pain killers, successful surgery and quick recovery...

Coach McNally may need you on the line before this is over...can you catch??? TE is getting awful thin.

Someone once told me that "minor surgery is surgery they perform on somebody else" <wink>

but rest assured they really do call it that for the ease of procedure.

Best Wishes for a simple process, quick resolve and continuationn of the Faith!

You're in our thoughts and sincere prayers...

AL

Rich, we're holding vigil on the west coast in hopes that your surgery goes well. We're actually going to keep standing here until President Bush talks to us. I know that has nothing to do with your surgery, but we were up anyway so we decided to add to the reasons we were up.

Good luck today.