Woman files complaint against doctor because...

"How DARE you tell me I have cancer Doctor.....I'm going to sue!!!"

That fat hog deserves to be tasered.

415022[/snapback]

I am not siding with the heffer but, where does it say she is gonna sue?

Maybe he really acted unprofessional and used lack of courtesy towards her? We don't know what he said? Maybe he called her a heffer?

All it said is that the case would be settled if he attended a medical education course, which he refused. Just because your customer is totally fugged up, doesn't give you the right to act unprofessional... I am sure the board has standards?

Maybe he is the "Bobby Knight" of the "Live Free or Die" doctors there?

Would you talk rudely to a customer?

I am not sure that if that is at the heart of the complaint? If that is part of the therapy, then maybe he should draft up a agreement and have the patients sign it before they begin.

:huh::D

I am not siding with the heffer but, where does it say she is gonna sue?

Maybe he really acted unprofessional and used lack of courtesy towards her?  We don't know what he said?  Maybe he called her a heffer?

All it said is that the case would be settled if he attended a medical education course, which he refused.  Just because your customer is totally fugged up, doesn't give you the right to act unprofessional... I am sure the board has standards?

Maybe he is the "Bobby Knight" of the "Live Free or Die" doctors there?

Would you talk rudely to a customer?

I am not sure that if that is at the heart of the complaint?  If that is part of the therapy, then maybe he should draft up a agreement and have the patients sign it before they begin.

:huh:  :D

415042[/snapback]

And maybe she's just oversensitive and unable to see any faults in herself.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt to a doctor dispensing good advice over a whining fat lady.

And maybe she's just oversensitive and unable to see any faults in herself.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt to a doctor dispensing good advice over a whining fat lady.

415045[/snapback]

:huh::D

I guess same here.

I just spent a week in NH... Truly a strange place!

Not as strange a MA though... I never considered myself a closet conservative but, if I ever had to spend any time there, I surely would move right.

Did you catch on the news (out of Boston) about the ex-marine (I think in the Lawrence area) that blasted his shotgun out the window in the air to disperse the people... Ut, oh... A piece of shot clipped somebody.

It seems while trying to paint the guy as some kind of pyscho they forgot to mention that somebody threw a bottle through his window. Sure as hell if somebody gets ugly with me and I have a weapon... I am blasting back!

:P

Sure as hell if somebody gets ugly with me and I have a weapon... I am blasting back!

415048[/snapback]

but why is that person getting ugly with you? what are they feeling? are they an opressed victim? You should sit down with them and talk it over a nice cup of organic latte and bottled water and get in touch with their feelings

koom-bay-ya

Nobody said she's gonna sue, she just filed a complaint.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that there are far too many docs out there who have no concept of common courtesy, but please. Just another symptom of what's wrong with this country.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Obesity isn't the biggest epidemic in this country. It's stupidity.

The real crime here is that this woman paid good money to see a doctor to tell her she was fat.

And I would have done it for free.

415348[/snapback]

But she wouldn't get near the same amount of money by suing you (sorry if I assume wrong about your financial wealth). Her payment to the doc is an investment.

but why is that person getting ugly with you?  what are they feeling?  are they an opressed victim?  You should sit down with them and talk it over a nice cup of organic latte and bottled water and get in touch with their feelings

koom-bay-ya

415170[/snapback]

I couldn't disagree more!

Maybe that is the way Picard lovers handle it?

:devil::lol:

i've never dated a fat chick and i doubt whoopie would want to have anything to do with an old fart like you :devil:

416106[/snapback]

Thems fightin' words. I'm pulling on my semi-sickly green/gold Kirk fighting shirt.

It not only will protect me, but 19 year old girls with lame boyfriends love it.

I've never dated a fat chick either, and I've had a lot more experience than you.

Your turn. I ran out of playground stupid shiddt.

Heard Matt Lauer interview the doctor this morning. Seems that since every other doctor she's been to had used the "It's not good for your health" line of reasoning, he used the argument that, "Your husband won't/doesn't like you like this." And this was the first thing he said to her.

It is heresay for him to be saying what her husband likes (there are guys who go for this). And maybe it would have been more polite for him to have mentioned the health effects before, or instead, for the simple fact that he deals in the body's health and is not a fashion consultant. I really don't give a duece, tho. If she doesn't like what he said, she can go to yet another doctor. From the sounds of it, she's shopping around for one that'll say that being obese is good, nay, GREAT! for you. Sometimes the truth hurts.