(LAMP)Thanks to all you bastards.......

The Poojer

because of the mental anguish heaped upon me the past couple of weeks due to my presence at Hootie and the Blowfish and Huey Lewis concerts. I am not going to be at REO Speedwagon tonight and it breaks my heart. But frankly, I cannot endure the emotional beating I have taken. I hope you are all happy with yourselves. Now I am even questioning the upcoming Ted Nugent, Little Feat & Hall & Oates shows. I thought we were family here, but I guess I was wrong. I may become an AZ Cardinals fan, at least they respect other peoples tastes. You are all a bunch of Ass Clowns! :lol::(<_<0:):D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta tell you,

He puts on one hell of a show.

He played for two hours straight, no breaks, had a huge orchestra playing as well, and played all the classics.

Awesome show.

because of the mental anguish heaped upon me the past couple of weeks due to my presence at Hootie and the Blowfish and Huey Lewis concerts.  I am not going to be at REO Speedwagon tonight and it breaks my heart.  But frankly, I cannot endure the emotional beating I have taken.  I hope you are all happy with yourselves.  Now I am even questioning the upcoming Ted Nugent, Little Feat & Hall & Oates shows....

Next thing you know, you'll be wanting to go to a Wiggles concert. Oh, wait! <_<

because of the mental anguish heaped upon me the past couple of weeks due to my presence at Hootie and the Blowfish and Huey Lewis concerts.  I am not going to be at REO Speedwagon tonight and it breaks my heart.  But frankly, I cannot endure the emotional beating I have taken.  I hope you are all happy with yourselves.  Now I am even questioning the upcoming Ted Nugent, Little Feat & Hall & Oates shows.  I thought we were family here, but I guess I was wrong.  I may become an AZ Cardinals fan, at least they respect other peoples tastes.  You are all a bunch of Ass Clowns! :lol:  :(  <_<  0:)  :D

410109[/snapback]

Pooj, screw Innsbrrok tonight and join me at the Diamond. Bisons are in town, and if you bring a receipt from Ukrops with four Pepperidge farm items on it, you get four free tickets. Bringing the kids, beautiful night, rooting for the Bisons. PM if your going so we can meet in person

because of the mental anguish heaped upon me the past couple of weeks due to my presence at Hootie and the Blowfish and Huey Lewis concerts.  I am not going to be at REO Speedwagon tonight and it breaks my heart.  But frankly, I cannot endure the emotional beating I have taken.  I hope you are all happy with yourselves.  Now I am even questioning the upcoming Ted Nugent, Little Feat & Hall & Oates shows.  I thought we were family here, but I guess I was wrong.  I may become an AZ Cardinals fan, at least they respect other peoples tastes.  You are all a bunch of Ass Clowns! :(  :(  <_<  0:)  :(

410109[/snapback]

Heard it from a friend who

Heard it from another you been messin' around

They say you got a boy friend

You're out late every weekend

They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down

:D:lol:

PS Pooj...If it makes you feel any better, I'm not much of a concert guy, but I'm a huge fan of '70's rock! :)

There's nothing wrong with Little Feat. I've seen them several times and I even saw them twice with Lowell George leading the band.

One time way way back they were suppose to play a free concert in Delaware park. Once the warm up bands were done (including The Road) the equipment changed and the show was about to begin. It was a great summer day outside in the afternoon on a weekend. Just as the limo carrying the band pulled up a riot broke out because a cop was arresting a hippie in front of the whole crowd and taking him away by his hair. Before you could say Dixie Chicken lots of police on horseback came into the park out of nowhere and shut it all down. I remember seeing Richie Hayward (drummer) by the limo saying he was getting the hell out of there. In other words, they were "Buffalo'd in Buffalo".

Once Lowell George left the band to try the solo thing I was living in LA. I had tickets to see Lowell George play a future concert. On a Saturday afternoon Ticketmaster called my apartment and told me the show was cancelled. When I asked why they told me because he was dead.

RIP Lowell George

Sophisticated Lady try'n to change my ways

just because you're caught in your social maze.

I think it's about time that you realize

your money and your power's got you mesmerized.

Pretty Lady.

Get Back.

Pretty Lady.

Sophisticated lady put your blue jeans on,

you're anybody's baby when your mama's gone.

Educated lady with your college degree,

amazes me why you just can't see.

Learned ev'rything from your books on the shelf,

but no one ever taught you how to think for yourself.

Pretty Lady.

Get Back.

Pretty Lady.

Sophisticated Lady , take a lesson from me,

I can help you be what you want to be.

Together we'll see many brighter days,

if it takes forever, gonna change your ways. Pretty Lady.

Sweet Thing.

Pretty Lady.

Heard it from another you been messin' around

They say you got a boy friend

You're out late every weekend

They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down

<_<  0:)

410138[/snapback]

Fear not. Pretty soon ol' Pooj will be back, and he'll be singing this tune:

I told myself that I can't hold out forever

I said there is no reason for my fear

Cause I feel so secure when we're together