(LAMP)Thanks to all you bastards.......

The Poojer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

because of the mental anguish heaped upon me the past couple of weeks due to my presence at Hootie and the Blowfish and Huey Lewis concerts.  I am not going to be at REO Speedwagon tonight and it breaks my heart.  But frankly, I cannot endure the emotional beating I have taken.  I hope you are all happy with yourselves.  Now I am even questioning the upcoming Ted Nugent, Little Feat & Hall & Oates shows.  I thought we were family here, but I guess I was wrong.  I may become an AZ Cardinals fan, at least they respect other peoples tastes.  You are all a bunch of Ass Clowns! :(  :)  <_<  0:)  :D

410109[/snapback]

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, don't let the door hit you on the way out buddy. :lol:

You think you got it bad? Over the past couple weeks I have been labeled as the board fag. You want to talk about an emotional beating? Any musicals making the rounds in your parts?

BTW--see Little Feat.

Cmon Pooj sing along to this '70's classic by America.... :(

Muskrat, muskrat candlelight

Doin' the town and doin' it right

In the evenin'

It's pretty pleasin'

Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam

Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land

And they shimmy

And Sammy's so skinny

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed

Singin' and jingin' the jango

Floatin' like the heavens above

It looks like muskrat love 0:)

Nibbling on bacon, chewin' on cheese :D

Sammy says to Susie "Honey, would you please be my missus?" <_<

And she say yes

With her kisses

And now he's ticklin' her fancy

Rubbin' her toes

Muzzle to muzzle, now anything goes

As they wriggle, and Sue starts to giggle

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed

Singin' and jingin' the jango

Floatin' like the heavens above

It looks like muskrat love

La da da da da ...

Unfriggin' believable lyrics!! :lol::(:)

because of the mental anguish heaped upon me the past couple of weeks due to my presence at Hootie and the Blowfish and Huey Lewis concerts.  I am not going to be at REO Speedwagon tonight and it breaks my heart.  But frankly, I cannot endure the emotional beating I have taken.  I hope you are all happy with yourselves.  Now I am even questioning the upcoming Ted Nugent, Little Feat & Hall & Oates shows.  I thought we were family here, but I guess I was wrong.  I may become an AZ Cardinals fan, at least they respect other peoples tastes.  You are all a bunch of Ass Clowns! :lol:  :(  <_<  0:)  :D

410109[/snapback]

I got your back Pooj. Whats wrong with Huey Lewis? Or Nugent. What because i am going to be 40, I cant listen to some Rock-n-Roll? i still love AC-DC, VH, The Eagles, Lynyrd Skynard ETC....

And I kinda like the Az Cardinals too. In a pathetic, Chicago Cubs, hope the losers win SOMEDAY kind of way? They ARE my local team after all....

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, don't let the door hit you on the way out buddy. <_<

You think you got it bad?  Over the past couple weeks I have been labeled as the board fag.  You want to talk about an emotional beating?  Any musicals making the rounds in your parts?

BTW--see Little Feat.

410181[/snapback]

hehe, My wife just made me sit though "Hello Dolly" on FMC the other night...

There's nothing wrong with Little Feat.  I've seen them several times and I even saw them twice with Lowell George leading the band.

One time way way back they were suppose to play a free concert in Delaware park.  Once the warm up bands were done (including The Road) the equipment changed and the show was about to begin.  It was a great summer day outside in the afternoon on a weekend.  Just as the limo carrying the band pulled up a riot broke out because a cop was arresting a hippie in front of the whole crowd and taking him away by his hair.  Before you could say Dixie Chicken lots of police on horseback came into the park out of nowhere and shut it all down.  I remember seeing Richie Hayward (drummer) by the limo saying he was getting the hell out of there.  In other words, they were "Buffalo'd in Buffalo".

410142[/snapback]

COPS 1, LOSERS 0

Damn I love strong armed tactics by law enforcement.

1. Whining about the behavior of people posting to a message board... LAME

2. Worrying about people making fun of your musical taste... LAME

3. Playing the drama queen ("I thought we were family here, but I guess I was wrong.")... LAME

4. Did you really go to a Hootie concert?... LAME

I hope you fall off your high horse, breaking 3 ribs, a wrist and a collarbone.

<_<

1.  Whining about the behavior of people posting to a message board... LAME

2.  Worrying about people making fun of your musical taste... LAME

3.  Playing the drama queen ("I thought we were family here, but I guess I was wrong.")... LAME

4.  Did you really go to a Hootie concert?... LAME

I hope you fall off your high horse, breaking 3 ribs, a wrist and a collarbone.

<_<

410271[/snapback]

If he doesn't talk in a fake english accent than he's allright in my book.

He's alright in my book too (I kind of assumed he's kidding and I'm just goofing around).

Incidentally, what fake English accent are you talking about?

410274[/snapback]

The recent falling off of a horse by a liberal tramp singer. She talks with a fake english accent..... she is from Detroit. I hate her,,,,,no, actually, I loathe her.

Madonna if you still don't get it....

She sucks.

The recent falling off of a horse by a liberal tramp singer.  She talks with a fake english accent.....  she is from Detroit.  I hate her,,,,,no, actually, I loathe her.

She sucks.

410278[/snapback]

Ok, got it. Sorry, I'm a little slow.

The recent falling off of a horse by a liberal tramp singer.  She talks with a fake english accent.....  she is from Detroit.  I hate her,,,,,no, actually, I loathe her.

She sucks.

410278[/snapback]

Little feat/Shawn Murphy really wails on it takes a lot to laugh- heard it live and on

cd and its tough to tell the differance :)<_<