LAMP: I set the bong down.

The_Real

Come down with a nice case of glaucoma and start blazin!

Also, I'm not sure if you are a season ticket holder or not, but I have a feeling your "no drinking" policy may come to a disastrous end on 9/11/05 in the parking lots of One Bills Drive.

IMO, you don't need to shut down all of these activities. I assume that you, like myself and many others, associate drinking and smoking grass with fun activities. They are fun. Moderation, my man. A couple times a week (mostly on the weekend) is the way to go. Keeps the mind and body relaxed.

Besides, if you quit, everyone will think you're a loser!!! <_< All the cool kids are doing it! 0:) As for the cigs, you don't need 'em- they're a waste of money and I hear they're unhealthy.

But, weed isn't mentally or physically additive.  <_<

Good use of your money.  Hope you like knowing that you helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

409943[/snapback]

Thanks Dad...

Good use of your money.  Hope you like knowing that you helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

409943[/snapback]

<_<0:):D

I don't recall helping to kill anybody. Maybe I was wasted. That's a pretty scathing attack based on something you heard in a commercial.

<_<  0:)  :D

I don't recall helping to kill anybody.  Maybe I was wasted.  That's a pretty scathing attack based on something you heard in a commercial.

409973[/snapback]

Sorry wrong answer, actually had a friend get his throat cut in Panama back in the 80's. But go ahead and keep up the illussion that your money doesn't pay for that crap.

I bought Nike sneakers back in the early 1990's...does this mean I contributed to child labor and sweat shops....did I kill anyone?

409988[/snapback]

No, that's alright because a decision was made that products which are the result of child labor are legal to sell in the States, while a plant grown by some other poor people can't be. I'm sure you can see why you should not feel bad about the sneakers.

Oh and by the way, most pot sold in the United States is grown by American farmers here in the States.

409943[/snapback]

Shouldn't you be posting things like this:

So your saying if someone sees something different they shouldn't say anything, because it doesn't meet with your agenda, nor does it show the Bills not winning every Super Bowl.

That and pickle juice is all you ever post.

I think you can let adults make their own decisions without throwing in the "you're killing cops and judges and soldiers" speech. You're crazy if you think the 30-year old smoking a j in his living room is why the military moves into combat operations. I'm not making light of the friend you lost, but you really are stretching to make those outrageous connections.

409943[/snapback]

There are actually people that think like this???? 0:):D:lol:

Shouldn't you be posting things like this:

That and pickle juice is all you ever post. 

I think you can let adults make their own decisions without throwing in the "you're killing cops and judges and soldiers" speech.  You're crazy if you think the 30-year old smoking a j in his living room is why the military moves into combat operations.  I'm not making light of the friend you lost, but you really are stretching to make those outrageous connections.

409999[/snapback]

Didn't say he died. But he got his throat cut down in Panama. Lucky he lived. Probably never would have known if he died.

Sorry wrong answer, actually had a friend get his throat cut in Panama back in the 80's.  But go ahead and keep up the illussion that your money doesn't pay for that crap.

409976[/snapback]

Just a stab.(i know, wrong word) but I am betting The Real is a homegrown guy.

Exersize, read, work, get a hobby, rub one out, take a class, meditate, yoga, learn to cook.

Most of all, enjoy spending the money you're saving instead of spending it on dope, booze and cigs.

I have nothing against pot or alcohol, btw. Anything in moderation is cool. It's just that certain things don't lend themselves to moderation.

Congrats to you for quitting.

I quit drinking, smoking and smoking the whacky stuff.  Drinking and smoking 2 months ago with out cheating.  The whacky stuff 15 days ago. 

Didn't think it be this difficult but man do I want to roast a fuggin doobie.  Any ideas of what I can do to eleviate stress these days?

T_R

409047[/snapback]

Exersize, read, work, get a hobby, rub one out, take a class, meditate, yoga, learn to cook.

Most of all, enjoy spending the money you're saving instead of spending it on dope, booze and cigs.

I have nothing against pot or alcohol, btw. Anything in moderation is cool. It's just that certain things don't lend themselves to moderation.

Congrats to you for quitting.

410063[/snapback]

Todd you are a funny guy. 9 times out of 10 I read your posts and laugh my arse off.

Thanks by the way.

Correct.  I have been smoking for a long time and most of my friends are local growers.

410077[/snapback]

Are these "friends" of yours then sending their profits to rogue governments around the world to use as funding for operations against the U.S.? <_<

Alot of reasons.  Most off, I'm tired of feeling like I'm a stick in the mud.  I know that I am a strong person and that I won't have a problem quitting once I am over the initial phase.  I just feel like I'm cheating myself in my potential to be a better person.  I tend to be moody and I know that my drug use has something to do with it. 

This crap sounds really cliche but I'm being honest with you.  I just feel like I could be a better person and this is a place to start.  Maybe in a year or so, I'll smoke a doob with the boys here and there. 

Plus, I don't smoke crappy pot.  $50.00 a pop just seems pathetic and it makes me feel bad about my budgeting. 

I'm being real and admitting how bad I suck, so if you could go easy on me.  I'm being my harshest critic. 

t-r

409277[/snapback]

You sound like me talking. I'm in the same boat as you and feeling the same way about it. Spending 50$ bucks for an eighter, and generally becoming unmotivated and guilty about my ways.

I'm going to quit also, like you said I just feel like I could be a more productive and happy person without the bud. I’m sure you probably love to smoke; I know I do, but eventually you need to recognize if it’s negatively affecting your life, if so it’s a wise decision to give it up.

I just celebrated a major anniversary going without. A couple more thoughts:

First, In addition to the healthy suggestions you're getting here, I'd add a massage a month from a certified massage therapist. You can find them for the cost of an eighter, and the feeling lasts quite a while. The ability to return to that state of relaxation lasts much longer.

Second, you have appreciated music while stoned, and given the weed the credit. Now that you will actually be able to remember names of groups, songs, and genres, try spending some more time building your musical collection and horizons.

Third, if you really want to succeed, your circle of friends is going to change. Go with it. Don't look for one person who is the perfect embodiment of all of the qualities you are seeking. Look for one quality you seek in a person.

Astro

I just celebrated a major anniversary going without. A couple more thoughts:

First, In addition to the healthy suggestions you're getting here, I'd add a massage a month from a certified massage therapist. You can find them for the cost of an eighter, and the feeling lasts quite a while. The ability to return to that state of relaxation lasts much longer.

Second, you have appreciated music while stoned, and given the weed the credit. Now that you will actually be able to remember names of groups, songs, and genres, try spending some more time building your musical collection and horizons.

Third, if you really want to succeed, your circle of friends is going to change. Go with it. Don't look for one person who is the perfect embodiment of all of the qualities you are seeking. Look for one quality you seek in a person.

Astro

410245[/snapback]

Wow. Totally cosmic.

Is it an inside/out bong?  I will take it off your hands!  Myself I like vaporizers.  Seriously exercise is the best thing for stress(er I mean the second best thing).  I party my ass off but I work out everyday and love it.  You will sleep better, feel better, have more energy and just overall better.  Take bad habits and make good habits

409498[/snapback]

Vaporizers will catch on more and more.

100% pure hits, no unhealthy "smoke"....

Thats what I read anyways <_<

Vaporizers will catch on more and more.

100% pure hits, no unhealthy "smoke"....

Thats what I read anyways <_<

410266[/snapback]

I have a vaporizer. It always made the whacky taste funny in my opinion. Any one else notice this?

Good use of your money. Hope you like knowing that you helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! <_<:)0:):(:(

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the draconian "drug" prohibition laws which create a massive black market and make this simple little weed 1,000 more valuable than it is.

Perhaps if you self-professed conservatives spent a little less time trying to control the behavior of other people, then there wouldn't be any such cutthroat profiteering involved in the growth or sale of this harmless plant.

I hope you like knowing that your self-absorbed, small-minded politics helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

Cya

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!  <_<  :)  0:)  :(  :(

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the draconian "drug" prohibition laws which create a massive black market and make this simple little weed 1,000 more valuable than it is.

Perhaps if you self-professed conservatives spent a little less time trying to control the behavior of other people, then there wouldn't be any such cutthroat profiteering involved in the growth or sale of this harmless plant.

I hope you like knowing that your self-absorbed, small-minded politics helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

Cya

410383[/snapback]

I dunno about that being such a conservative issue...Plenty on the left side of the aisle have similar views against wacky weed...

I have a vaporizer.  It always made the whacky taste funny in my opinion.  Any one else notice this?

410267[/snapback]

Once you use ONLY a vaporizer for a while then smoke the old fashioned way you will think your smoking dog sh** <_< from a bong or joint..

At least that is what I read :)

I dunno about that being such a conservative issue...Plenty on the left side of the aisle have similar views against wacky weed...

I wasn't actually referring to politicians. The vast majority of American politicos maintain an anti-marijuana stance because if they don't their opponents are sure to beat them over the head at election time by implying to their constituents that they are soft on crime and want to subsidize crackhouses next to churches and libraries.

I was actually referring more to the general public, who seem to have a much more relaxed view on marijuana than do the images our "leaders" elect to project.

Not near as funny as it is when you're high on mushrooms. Now there was a cool drug.

I'm thinking cool is a relative term here. I ate a bunch of those things once and tried to go out for a bite. When the hostess innocently asked me whether I'd prefer smoking or non-smoking, I started laughing so freaking hard I had to leave.

Suffice to say I looked somewhat less than cool when I was staggering out the door, gasping for air with tears running down my face. <_<

I wasn't actually referring to politicians. The vast majority of American politicos maintain an anti-marijuana stance because if they don't their opponents are sure to beat them over the head at election time by implying to their constituents that they are soft on crime and want to subsidize crackhouses next to churches and libraries.

I was actually referring more to the general public, who seem to have a much more relaxed view on marijuana than do the images our "leaders" elect to project.

410427[/snapback]

Gotcha <_<

Anyone wanna visit the Amsterdam Bills Backers club? :)